BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Paris Oleo-Keratin Smooth Intense Xtreme Straight Creme: Instantly penetrates to silken and straighten with nourishing care Helps ease blow drying and flat ironing as it protects from heat up to 450 degrees Tames even over-worked, unmanageable hair Helps soften and smooth each strand For unmanageable, frizzy hair

Amanda C.
Arlington Hts, IL
works very well and easy to use, but the smell makes me never want to use it. I received a sample for free from target beauty concierge, and have used it twice. I do not intend to buy it due to the smell, but I am more sensitive than most. If the smell doesn't offend you in the store, definitely get it!
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
It really delivers what it promises: you just apply it on your wet hair and simply blow it out and yor wavy hair will be extra straight until the next wash. I was really impressed with this product. Recommend it
Elena Q.
Fayetteville, NC
This stuff is amazing. It smells so good and helps to keep my fly aways down. My hair looks shiny and vibrant. I found this product at Walmart and it's affordable. Definitely been wanting to try out the shampoo / condition with this line.
Stephanie L.
Helena, AL
Wow, this stuff is fantastic. My hair feels amazing when I use it. I can go either curly or straight and this leaves no frizzies. The smell is wonderful and it lasts all day.
Erin C.
Pittsfield, MA
I love this product. I have a pixie cut and every day I have to wash my hair because I am frequently waking up with major bed-head; my daughter calls it my hedgehog hair. Anyway, I wash my hair everyday and it can take a toll on moisture. I have very thick hair and this product helps to keep it calm and frizz free, despite frequent shampoos! It helps put some of the natural moisture back into my hair and keep my frizz-prone hair frizz-free all day without leaving my hair greasy. Not to mention that it smells amazing!
Jade B.
Rosamond, CA
This is another win for Loreal. I run this through my damp/ wet hair and blow dry and I swear even in Hawaii's humidity my hair would lay nice and smooth, just like I had just gotten it blown out. When I straighten my hair this definitely helped keep my hair pin straight until I washed it again.
Jessica K.
Portland, ME
I love this stuff. I have always spent $$$ on salon straightening balms like KMS or Goldwell, but I figured I'd give this a shot. It's amazing - so effective, makes my very curly hair smooth and straight, but doesn't weigh it down or make it flat. Super affordable as well!
nikki m.
This is a great product to protect your hair, all it is made for is heat protection. it moisturized my hair great, and smells good. its not the best ive used but it does help reverse heat damage. they claim up to 450 degrees, i wouldn't go that far but it is good
EMILY H.
NOLENSVILLE
Disclaimer: my hair isn't perm curly, just more loose frizzy. However, I tried this creme (along with The straight shampoo, preconditioned and conditioner), and was pretty disappointed. My hair ended up more poofy than straight, even after blow drying and using my chi flat iron. I'm giving this stuff to my daughter and going back to my salon products.
Maria g.
Bakersfield, CA
It helps my hair to feel so soft that i cant feel my damage hair.... the smell is incredibly fruity! and thats a + for me...the only down fall for me is that it did made my hair greasy at the end of the day...so i might just use less on it... it does say to use a quarter. sized amount. to damp hair before blow drying
Ashley l.
Columbus , Ga
Does this keep your hair straight all day? Does this eliminate freeze and add volume?
Karina W.
Springfield, GA
Does this actually work? I'm on the hunt for a new straightening creme.
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
How long does it keep your hair straight?
Eriel M.
How well does these "Smooth Intense Straight" products work on black hair?
Sam R.
1,155 reviews
What does it do and how long does your hair stay straight