BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Paris Oleo-Keratin Smooth Intense Xtreme Straight Creme: Instantly penetrates to silken and straighten with nourishing care Helps ease blow drying and flat ironing as it protects from heat up to 450 degrees Tames even over-worked, unmanageable hair Helps soften and smooth each strand For unmanageable, frizzy hair

Buy on Kmart
Amanda C.
Arlington Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
works very well and easy to use, but the smell makes me never want to use it. I received a sample for free from target beauty concierge, and have used it twice. I do not intend to buy it due to the smell, but I am more sensitive than most. If the smell doesn't offend you in the store, definitely get it!
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
It really delivers what it promises: you just apply it on your wet hair and simply blow it out and yor wavy hair will be extra straight until the next wash. I was really impressed with this product. Recommend it
Elena Q.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing. It smells so good and helps to keep my fly aways down. My hair looks shiny and vibrant. I found this product at Walmart and it's affordable. Definitely been wanting to try out the shampoo / condition with this line.
Stephanie L.
Helena, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow, this stuff is fantastic. My hair feels amazing when I use it. I can go either curly or straight and this leaves no frizzies. The smell is wonderful and it lasts all day.
Rachael B.
South Bend , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little bit goes a long way. I had to experiment with this. It's in a big bottle and the texture is light so I used a bit too much the first few times and once I had to rehash my hair because it looked so bad.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
I love using this before drying my hair, it lasts me a long time because you don't have to use a lot. It smells soooo good!
Joscelyn B.
Wallis, TX
Its not as good as a straighter obvisouly but pretty dang close. Best straightnin product yet
Andrea A.
This is amazing leaves my hair feeling so smooth and smells so good. My hair was really damaged and this helped so much I also use the other products and they helped.
suraia m.
Jamaica, NY
I like the product but i like the smell most. Also, it doesn't give me the greasy feeling. I got a sample. After it runs out i will buy a full size product.
Emily F.
Concord, NC
I have naturally wavy hair. I normally straighten it with a flat iron but I do not like putting that much heat on my hair on a daily basis, so I tried this out. Very happy with the results. It also helped with my little fly aways when I pull my hair back
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does it keep your hair straight?
Karina W.
Springfield, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually work? I'm on the hunt for a new straightening creme.
Ashley l.
Columbus , Ga
Does this keep your hair straight all day? Does this eliminate freeze and add volume?
Eriel M.
How well does these "Smooth Intense Straight" products work on black hair?
Sam R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does it do and how long does your hair stay straight