BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Straight Hair Begins Before the Heat Formula Reacts with Heat Promoting Maximized Straightening Effect 2 Helps Prevent Damage on Contact with Heat Tools 3 Helps Relax Strands from Root to Tip Helps start straightening strands in the shower - so you ll spend less time with damaging styling tools. Locks are soft as silk from root to tip. see more...

L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight Straightening Conditioner, 12.6 fl oz
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
When using the conditioner my curly hair felt so soft and easy to detangle! I allowed my hair to air dry a little before blow drying at a low setting. I also used Chi Silk in addition to when straightening my hair. It lasted a week during rainy weather. The entire line was on sale for 2/$8 at publix however using coupons I received it for only $0.50 per bottle. It's always on sale at different stores. I got an awesome deal for an awesome product!
Brittany S.
Brunswick, OH
My hair is extremely curly and frizzy and I straighten it almost everyday. I started using this conditioner along with the shampoo and I absolutely love it. I use it almost everyday. This shampoo is one of the best out there and the price is extremely reasonable and cheap for what it is. Love this and would recommend to anyone with hair like mine.
Leah R.
This helps so much. My hair can become quite a mess and I straighten it often and I find that using this conditioner helps it to get even straighter and hold for longer. I would definitely recommend this to someone for a cheap conditioner that works well.
Isabelle E.
Charlottesville, VA
This wasn't a bad conditioner! My hair was left super smooth and soft, although not any more straight than it was when I got in the shower. The scent was very nice. However, I can't give five stars because this brand tests on animals.
Rylee W.
New Bedford, MA
I love this conditioner it made my hair nice and soft. I am a conditioner lover so I load it on to my hair so when I brush it it does not have any tangles and just glided through my hair and I would totally buy this again
Vanessa N.
Fullerton, CA
Amazing! I have lonnggg, booty length hair that was a bit damaged, after just one use it was so easy to brush with almost zero tangles, dried silky smooth and straight. Love it. Ised eith the shampoo, and pre conditioner
Brittany C.
Bluff City, TN
Using this with the rest of this hair care set system it does what it says it will. The only down fall is it doesn't take frizz as well as I would want but would still recommend.
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
I'm a conditioner lover. I love applying a lot of conditioner to my hair and this one works wonders.
Shanna B.
Boaz, AL
I am really loving this stuff. It's surprising for me to say that because I've always had to use salon brands to get the results I want. Even then I'd still need to straighten before going anywhere if I wanted to look semi-human. My holy grail conditioner was discontinued so I picked this up. To be honest, it didn't thoroughly impress me the first time I used it. But, the more I use it, the easier my hair is to tame. It makes my hair absolutely beautiful. So shiny, soft, and FRIZZ-FREE! My stylist is impressed with my results too. I use my flat iron MUCH less now for sure.
Natalie L.
Middleton, WI
I received this product in my Walmart Winter Beauty Box and reviewed it on my blog (Natalie Katherine). I'm pretty sure it didn't do a thing. When my hair dried, it was definitely not any straighter than usual. I guess that was expected though, because this product claims to work it's best with heat-straightened hair. When I actually straightened my hair the next morning, I will say it was a bit smoother than usual, and definitely soft, but nothing extravagant. It is a great value for the price, though.