BY ADVANCED HAIRCARE

Straight hair begins before the heat. Advanced Haircare Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight Shampoo starts straightening strands in the shower--so you'll spend less time with damaging styling tools. Locks are soft as silk from root to tip. see more...

• This has become my go to shampoo! I love how my hair feels after ev...2 Answers
  • Does this weigh your hair down like some of the other smoothing sha...2 Answers
  • I have really curly hair. Would this product really work for me? I ...3 Answers
L'Oréal® Paris Advanced Haircare Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight Shampoo Family Size 25.4 fl oz. Bottle
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this "Ultimate Straight" shampoo! I have very oil, fine hair, so I was a little nervous using this at first, thinking it would just weigh my hair down more. Fortunately, that's not the case! This smooth intense polishing shampoo actually gave my hair more volume, while polishing my hair cuticles and making my hair look so much shinier and healthier! I didn't think something that said "ultimate straight" on the bottle would do much for my already flat hair, but I saw a major improvement in volume and texture after using this! Definitely a repurchase for me.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Memphis, IN
I was actually super skeptical about trying this shampoo when it was sent to me, but after a few tries I absolutely loved it - and was shocked that it actually worked! It keeps my hair straight and shiny and it's great for days I don't feel like putting in a lot of effort because it doesn't require me to use a straight iron to get the same effect. These "straightening" shampoos usually make my hair flat, but this one does not. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone with fine, wavy hair who are seeking an easy, straight look.
Cristina P.
Cristina P.
This is an amazing shampoo! It helps my hair maintain a straight look throughout the day and yet keeps the body I need without weighing my hair down. It gives a remarkable shine to your hair that last all day as well. I rarely have to use my straightener when I use this shampoo. I recommend this shampoo if you have straight to wavy hair that needs a little help to straighten with out the fear of weighing it down.
Ra'eesa M.
Ra'eesa M.
I naturally have straight hair, but most shampoos usually has my hair frizzy when it air dries. This shampoo and conditioner combo does not have your hair flat but rather some volume at the roots and the rest of the hair straight. It has a tolerable scent. I use this about 2-3 times per week. I would say I'm generally satisfied with this product.
Abi M.
Abi M.
I fell in love with the smell of this and I wanted anything to help reduce the amount of time I had to use my straightener on it. I have nondyed, thin, wavy, brunette hair and this does not wash my hair. I try to wash my hair every two days, and I feel the need to wash everyday since I get so greasy 24 hours later. I won't be repurchasing.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Angier, NC
A solid shampoo. Its smooth to the touch and it definitely adds some moisture to my hair.
Positives:
- hair feels clean
- inexpensive
- works well on bleached hair
Negatives:
- doesn't really make my hair any straighter
- makes hair feel heavy
Overall I like the product, but I probably won't buy it again over other smoothing shampoos.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Because of my super thin hair, it's hard for me to find a shampoo I really like. I have tried both the shampoo and conditioner from this line, and have loved them both. They leave my hair feeling SO smooth and silky. Almost every day, I get compliments on how smooth and straight my hair is. I give ALL the credit to this shampoo!
Kate L.
Kate L.
Denver , CO
Very nice shampoo! It has really nice texture, scent is simply awesome! I'm not sure what it does I terms of straightening since there is a bunch of after-steps to take, but I'm sure it's a nice base. Very easy to soap, and hair feel very clean afterwards. And forgot to say, the product was complimentary from L'Oreal
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Thomaston, GA
I have tried several shampoos and was always disappointed because my hair still felt damaged and the next day it was greasy feeling. I was really surprised when I tried this one, my hair felt smooth, was not frizzy or weighted down feeling and the next day it was not all greasy feeling. well worth the money.
maddie s.
maddie s.
Liked this shampoo & conditioner combo but I didn't feel like it made my hair any straighter. I have very frizzy & wavy hair. It did a good job with taming frizz but not straightening. I like the Kerastase straightening shampoo & conditioner better but it is more expensive
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Hollis, NY
I have really curly hair. Would this product really work for me? I am a little hesitant.
Makaela P.
Makaela P.
Stockton, CA
This has become my go to shampoo! I love how my hair feels after every use. Gives my hair a healthy shine and smells amazing.
Denise W.
Denise W.
Does this weigh your hair down like some of the other smoothing shampoos? I want smooth but not heavy lifeless hair...