L'Oréal® Paris Advanced Haircare Smooth Intense Polishing Shampoo 15.8 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Gricelis P.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Clinically tested* for instant results, lasting transformation. see more...

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
I chose to use Novalash because of their adhesive...it is formaldehyde-free and has a strong but flexible bond! I feel it is the safest lash adhesive on the market, and therefore, is the best for my clients. After 3 years of using Platinum Bond, I still love it and wouldn't recommend anything else!
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
I bought this because I liked the pink color of the bottle lol and I know that’s a stupid reason to buy something so important but you know you’re going to get a great product when you buy from L’Oreal Paris
Gricelis P.
East Elmhurst, NY
Really good and helpful specially for frizzy hair and curly hair. Leaves the hait smoothr nd really easy to deranged hair. For any type of hair is good. Even if u have staright, curly,wavy, or what ever type of hair it is still good for u. Yes I would buy again.