BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For Normal to Dry Hair Instantly infuses moisture into every strand. Up to 10x More Moisture* Locks in intense hydration without weigh-down. Transforms dehydrated hair into silky, soft and manageable. Advanced Treatment with Hyaluronic Our system infuses moisture deep in the hair fiber. *When using system of shampoo and mask vs non-conditioning shampoo. .

L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Power Moisture Moisture Rush Mask
  • "I would definitely recommend this for people with dry or curly hair." in 1 review
  • "I love this hair product, it makes my hair very soft and smooth after using it." in 1 review
  • "As a person who dyes their hair way to often, this product helps rehydrate and make my hair soft." in 1 review
  • "It is very moisturizing, smells nice, and works wonders on my long, dry hair." in 1 review
  • "My hair feels so silky smooth after using it." in 1 review
Lexi K.
Maple Grove, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask legit saved my hair after I started going blonde. My ends were completely fried and this brought my hair back. It’s a super thick mask that smells amazing and works it’s magic in 5 minutes! It’s another drugstore product and would recommend to anyone and is it is low price point and totally worth it!
SDQ 303790 Nicole N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this product on my hair it really felt like if I was putting nothing and also my hair got very hard I have straight hair but my roots are kinda curly and my sister has super straight silky hair and she really loved this so I guess its depending hair texture
Leah T.
Gainesville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This a pretty good conditioning treatment. It's not as moisturizing as others, but I still like it. I used it about two times a week and it helped hydrate my bleached hair. Overall I think it's an effective product.
Shannon B.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used two tubs of this and it's amazing for hydration and making your hair feel healthy again. It's not the most nourishing but for the price, this is one of the best drugstore hair masks out there.
April W.
Abilene Texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really put the moisture back in my hair. It is a little pricey but very easy to use. I kept it in for 15 minutes. Tamed my frizz but too heavy for daily use.
Venus F.
Newmarket, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great hair conditioning mask. It is thick which I love to use to sit on my hair. Afterward my hair is not tangible and significantly softer.use it weekly.
Lexi R.
Crest Hill, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the texture of this! Its gelatinous but deposits a good amount on my fingers. Its easy to apply and dried quickly . I love the effect!!
Mila H.
I tried a sample of this and loved it. It was a bit itchy while on, but the creamy formula was nice, and I liked the way my skin felt afterwards.
Ashlie C.
Sherwood , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! i got just at random and i love it! It smells so good! It made my hair nice and soft and silky. I did just use it all up so i have to go pick up another! The only problem i saw was that the lid was weird and difficult to put back on. I always made sure the lid was on tight but towards the end of it, it got really runny.. not sure why though. but over all great product!
amanda s.
wisconsin
I like this but i don't see how its different than other moisturizing conditioners. i usually only buy when on sale or have coupons since i can get it for like $2 dollars. ill buy again.
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get this product?
Johnna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This actually work? Thick hair?
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How effective is this in helping to stop hair breakage?
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone know why they discontinued this?
Katelynn E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair has been so dry lastly due to a shampoo toner I've been using and I need a good conditioning mask to help put life back in it