L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Power Moisture Moisture Rush Mask uploaded by Suzette A.L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Power Moisture Moisture Rush Mask uploaded by April H.L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Power Moisture Moisture Rush Mask uploaded by Elizabeth  B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For Normal to Dry Hair Instantly infuses moisture into every strand. Up to 10x More Moisture* Locks in intense hydration without weigh-down. Transforms dehydrated hair into silky, soft and manageable. Advanced Treatment with Hyaluronic Our system infuses moisture deep in the hair fiber. *When using system of shampoo and mask vs non-conditioning shampoo. .

• How well does it works on curly hair?1 Answers
  • will this help for dry rough frizzy hair? will it calm th...1 Answers
  • IT is good for natural hair aswell??1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Power Moisture Moisture Rush Mask
  • "It is very moisturizing, smells nice, and works wonders on my long, dry hair." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this for people with dry or curly hair." in 1 review
  • "My hair feels so silky smooth after using it." in 1 review
  • "As a person who dyes their hair way to often, this product helps rehydrate and make my hair soft." in 1 review
  • "I love this hair product, it makes my hair very soft and smooth after using it." in 1 review
Crystal R.
McKee
It didnt do what it said it would do i have fine thin hair its blonde and its dry and damaged i often dye my hair and it was a littke pricy for a small container i bought it at walmart and also dollar general i probably would not buy it again to be honest
Katie E.
Springfield, VA
After coloring my hair blonder I was freaked out about it drying out. My hairdresser suggested using a moisturizer hair mask 1-2 times a week. I have been using this one and when I went back to get my hair done another hairdresser kept giving me praises for my hair being healthy! I was excited. I will definitely buy this again.
Vanessa N.
Love this hair mask. I used this over and over when I would bleach my hair. My hair would be left dry and needed serious moisture. This product was able to help bring back the moisture my hair needed, while also making it easier for me to style with heat and not have my hair looking dry and rough. Really good, smells good and you don't need much!
Brenna K.
Houston, PA
My hair is colored in a few diff ways: I have a "hidden rainbow" on the underside so that's been bleached and colored, my ends are ombré, and then also had all over color. All things considered it's pretty healthy and using this mask once a week really helps keeps it from feeling and looking fried. I like to apply it to damp hair and then put a shower cap on top and leave it for awhile. Seems to absorb better his way. I just rinse with cold water and my hair is silky and smooth!
Chelsey C.
Arcata, CA
My hair was really damaged from dying it blonde all the time. I needed a mask that would bring my hair back to life and create soft and smooth locks. I found this at Walmart and instantly noticed a change in my hair's appearance. It created such soft and smooth locks. It gives the perfect amount of needed moisture back into my hair. I would suggested this product to a friend.
Michaela B.
Northfield
Mediocre product.  I have dry, curly hair and use a mask in replace of conditioner 1-2/week.  It only lasted me about a month at this rate of use which was pretty disappointing.  It didn't seem to do much for my dry hair either.  It was about as effective as my normal conditioner, which may be good enough for people with only slightly dry hair.  I just wasn't impressed.  It doesn't even have a super delicious smell.
Autumn G.
Atkinson, NH
This is the best thing to happen to my hair since before I started dying it alot about 3 years ago. I try to do this mask a few times inbetween dyings to keep my locks looking and feeling great. This is such a simple yet effective way to keep your hair healthy while still getting in all those color changes. Cause you wants to stay the same for too long:)
Lexi K.
Maple Grove, MN
This mask legit saved my hair after I started going blonde. My ends were completely fried and this brought my hair back. It’s a super thick mask that smells amazing and works it’s magic in 5 minutes! It’s another drugstore product and would recommend to anyone and is it is low price point and totally worth it!
Brittany C.
I bought this mask in hopes that it could be a miracle worker, but other than just a slight increase in moisturizing, the smell is really all that it has going for it. I really enjoy the smell, and it is really creamy and on the thicker side. I use it about twice a week and have been for about a month. I'm sure there are better products.
SDQ 303790 Nicole N.
I didn't like this product on my hair it really felt like if I was putting nothing and also my hair got very hard I have straight hair but my roots are kinda curly and my sister has super straight silky hair and she really loved this so I guess its depending hair texture
Amanda L.
Where can I get this product?
Johnna R.
This actually work? Thick hair?
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
How effective is this in helping to stop hair breakage?
Crystal L.
Santa Ana , CA
Would this be okay for bleached hair ?
jeny l.
nongmeibung ayangpalli road near chakpram leirak
will this help for dry rough frizzy hair? will it calm the frizziness