L'Oréal® Paris Advanced Haircare Nutri-Gloss High Shine Conditioner Family Size 25.4 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Paige R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Daily care for normal to dull hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexandra K.
West valley, UT
I love the lorreal hair care products. They make my hair feel silky smooth, without my hair looking greasy which it does easily. The price point Is also so so great!
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Good product! This conditioner is meant to make your hair look vibrant & shiny. It does just that. After using the matching shampoo first, I then tried the conditioner. It made my long, poker straight hair really glossy, soft, and healthy looking. It smells wonderful and is fairly inexpensive. If you buy it from Dollar General, you can use their digital coupons to save money on this product. Recommended for those looking for a conditioner that will not only hydrate, but will make it look immensely healthy & glossy!
Vickie L.
Chula Vista, CA
I have very thin fine hair!
For the first time in my life my hair is really long😍 But that also means wicked tangles!
Most conditioning products I've tried I have to use a hand full of product to tame my tangles!
Not with the L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Nutri-Gloss High Shine Conditioner!!! Just a tablespoon or so does it for me!!!
I Love this line is shampoo & conditioner!
My hair is fuller and has bounce, looks and feels super clean and oh howdy, lots of Shine!!!
Miranda H.
Valdosta, GA
I love this conditioner, for a less expensive brand it works wonders. I choose this conditioner over other brands because it keeps my hair feeling soft and freshly washed all day, not to mention it smells great!
Savannah E.
Really enjoy this conditioner, it's actually what I have been using right now. It smells good, the scent lasts all day and it makes my hair very soft. I use this once a day when I take my shower. You can get this at any local drugstore!
Jessica P.
Schaumburg, IL
I love this conditioner it leaves hair very soft and it literally gives a shine. Its affordable to buy and it last a while i buy it at walmart and target.
Hailey W.
Brandon, VT
Not a big fan of the scent used, but I love the way it makes my hair feel and look. It makes my hair look shiny all day and helps keep away tangles.
Katie N.
Four Oaks, NC
Good conditioner, smells good and conditions however no better than any other conditioner I have purchased along the same price range.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
This conditioned my hair so wonderfully. It left it feeling healthy and light. The frizz and dullness is gone. It also smells great.
Rachel L.
This is a gppd product. Leaves my hair hydrated, soft, shinny, and it smells good. It didnt weigh my hair down. Good product