L'Oréal® Paris Advanced Haircare Nutri-Gloss High Shine Conditioner Family Size 25.4 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Paige R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Daily care for normal to dull hair. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Vickie L.
Vickie L.
Chula Vista, CA
I have very thin fine hair!
For the first time in my life my hair is really long😍 But that also means wicked tangles!
Most conditioning products I've tried I have to use a hand full of product to tame my tangles!
Not with the L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Nutri-Gloss High Shine Conditioner!!! Just a tablespoon or so does it for me!!!
I Love this line is shampoo & conditioner!
My hair is fuller and has bounce, looks and feels super clean and oh howdy, lots of Shine!!!
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Really enjoy this conditioner, it's actually what I have been using right now. It smells good, the scent lasts all day and it makes my hair very soft. I use this once a day when I take my shower. You can get this at any local drugstore!
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Valdosta, GA
I love this conditioner, for a less expensive brand it works wonders. I choose this conditioner over other brands because it keeps my hair feeling soft and freshly washed all day, not to mention it smells great!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Schaumburg, IL
I love this conditioner it leaves hair very soft and it literally gives a shine. Its affordable to buy and it last a while i buy it at walmart and target.
Shakila S.
Shakila S.
Phelps, KY
The smell is my absolute favorite part of this product. It's definitely most affordable for people on a budget.
Kc
Kc
CA
L'oreal is coming up with better products. Leaves hair nice and smooth. Smells incredible. Use with shampoo.
Madison P.
Madison P.
I love this product! Very thick and creamy and smells great too! Makes hair soft and shiny.
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Brandon, VT
Not a big fan of the scent used, but I love the way it makes my hair feel and look. It makes my hair look shiny all day and helps keep away tangles.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Four Oaks, NC
Good conditioner, smells good and conditions however no better than any other conditioner I have purchased along the same price range.