BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Jasmine B.
I liked the conditioner and hair mask more than the shampoo. I would have liked the shampoo more if it didn't have sulfates. It left my hair feeling a little dry after washing.

The conditioner gave me great curl definition. My curls felt smooth and looked healthy and shiny. The hair mask wasn't too thick which made it easier to apply.
Tammie C.
Greenwood, MS
I am so happy with the scent and shine of my hair after using my free products to try of Extraordinary Oil Curls by #Loreal. #ExtraordinaryHair #Influenster
Diana B.
The product line is a good concept. I received all three products for free from Influenster sponsored by L'Oréal. It really changed my hair in just one wash: my split ends were no longer dry, the hair was soft and silky. I even noticed that my sun-damaged and faded ends changed color and start to look more like the rest of the hair after 3 weeks use.
However, this line caused severe itching in my scalp. So disappointing... Another drawback is that shampoo is too liquid so you had to use more product. The conditioner is really hard to rinse and the whole line smells too sweet.
Alissa S.
Dillsburg, PA
This is my new favorite shampoo and conditioner! It smells so good. It has a light vanilla scent That lasts in my hair. I find that it really moisturizes my hair and has reduced frizz within about 1 week of use. 10/10
Esther K.
I received this free for review from influenster and I am absolutely impressed at the quality for the price. Great job loreal. It has changed my hair for the better
Wendi B.
I was very leary to try this from #influenster. Thank god I did! Not very often do I trust products with my naturally curly hair. This line IS extraordinary! I used the mask first. LOVED every part of it. The cream is very thick and made my hair soft and smooth. I was able to feel the difference right out of the shower. Combing my hair was a breeze. The lasting smell was a bonus! The past few days I have been using both the shampoo and the conditioner. I love them. I had to use a bit more shampoo to get a good lather, which I prefer. They both smell fantastic and the thick textures really won me over. My curls seem nice and fresh, without being weighted down and fizzy! Each curl is well defined and bouncy! I just can't believe how much I like this line. I use other products on my hair after the shower, even after them I was able to get random "refreshing bursts" threw out the day of the shampoo! I also wanted to add that I always let my hair hair dry. But the day I used the mask I used my blower dyer to dry it lightly. To my surprise I was able to scrunch my hair and the curls bounced right back, full of volume!!! I didn't look like bozo either! LOL Thank you for this great line!
Am D.
The L'Oréal Surprise wow OMGEEE...I love this product. I just received the shampoo, the condtioner, and the mask for my hair type which is ccurly and it's amazing. The way it smells, the way it leaves my hair nice, silky, with beautiful bouncing curls and being able to manage my hair with a great smell WOW! These products have renourished my hair after the first wash, and the texture does not feel as dry or damaged. Thank you Influenster for putting me on to another great product...I Love these products and will buy it once my stuff finishes. Thank you again!
Iris G.
Got these Samples from Influenster & L'Oreal Paris for review purposes .. I used them for the first time and love how good it felt when I was using them they also smell great my hair doesn't feel dry it feels well hidrated and less frizzy so far so good. Thank you @influenster for the opportunity @lorealhair #spon4loreal #samples
Jessica S.
Buffalo, New York
I love L'Oreals New Extraordinary Curls with Argan Oil. This line of products is extra moisturizing. I purchased all three products in the line including shampoo, conditioner and a deep conditioner. After one use my curls were curls again! It also smells awesome.
Angelique V.
This product has worked wonders for my hair I have thick curly hair that was frizzy and dry. Now, my curls are bouncy and moisturized. I follow the three steps every other day and co-wash every day so I also believe that has a lot to do with it. If I could request anything to change it'd be the scent, since its perfumey, Id like it even more if it was a fresh scent.
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?

Walmart