BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Ciara S.
I had bought this product while studying abroad in the UK. I needed something to calm my hair after it having a fit to the weather and water across the pond. I must say this product did not disappoint. I had been searching for a while to find a shampoo that moisturized my lovely curls and this product did just that! I loved it so much that I stocked up over there afraid that this did not exist in the U.S. yet. Which I was partially right! I believe this is the same product but the packaging is different over there than it is here but has the same look color and similarity in the products. Whether you are African American, Italian, or just have a head full of curls this product is for you!
Angela H.
Hays, NC
L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Extrordinary Oils Collection is the perfect set for anyone with curly hair. My curls are so soft and defined since switching!
Erica D.
East Windsor, NJ
If nothing else, your hair will smell amazing. I've had more comments about my hair smelling good than ever before. Now on to the results: soft, bouncy curls and hydrated hair. I'm really impressed!
K D.
Marietta, GA
Tried this as a sample from Influenster, and it definitely made my hair softer and silkier than normal. The scent was a little stronger than I prefer, but I do think it was very moisturizing and helped my curls.
Jessica S.
Martinsville, IN
I have long, thick, wavy/curly that can be quite dry & frizzy. I've only used this product 3 times, & so far I am really liking it. First thing I notice is the scent, it smells so good. It's a sweet floral/ coconut scent. The next thing I notice is how soft my hair immediately begins to feel. My hair gets quite tangled & this smooths it out to where I can run my fingers through it. It has made my hair so much more shiny as well. So far I am really liking this & the other Extraordinary Oil Curls products. I even noticed my husband used it when I went in for a hug & could smell it on him. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends & family.
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
I simply LOVE this. I was skeptical about using this line because it has sulfates in it, but I'm so happy I did. I purchased this from Target and I love it. I used the shampoo and conditioner as well as this mask. My curls love it. I am a natural with type 3 hair. A, B. & C. I don't think it matter if you have wavy, curly and coiled. This will work! My hair loves it! It is very moisturizing.
Myra H.
Tried the curls set as part of a sampling program and I used the shampoo, conditioner and renourish mask. I liked the way the products smelled and the fact that even days after using them my hair still smelled really nice. I've used the mask prior to shampooing and conditioning and used it as a leave in to maintain hydration. I haven't noticed a huge difference in my curls being less frizzy since using all the products, and I also noticed that my hair seemed more tangled after using the curls shampoo and the conditioner and mask didn't really help with making my hair more manageable so that I could get the tangles out. I HAVE noticed that my hair is retaining moisture a bit better so I'm considering just purchasing some of the oils that are infused in this set. I also am not too into the shampoo because of the sulfates in the product.
Gilo I.
Paramount, CA
Great products for curly hair. It worked great on my hair and refreshed it. I use these products about every other day because i love the way it works on my hair. It makes my hair feel so smooth but also keeps the curls. I will definitely keep buying this product
Margarita G.
Castro Valley, CA
Dude if your hair is damaged or dry & brittle feeling then this is definitely them mask for you. I use it every other day after conditioning, wrap my hair in some plastic or a warm towel and I swear to you when I rinse it out ooh its like butta baby! Try it out..you will thank me!
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
When I use this product my curls bounce back and their soft and retains the curls I love it. Local beauty is
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?

Amazon