BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Juliana C.
Westminster, MD
No, no, and definitely not.
My first clue should have been that the shampoo has Sulfates in it, which does not work with my hair. All three products have harsh odors that smell very chemical heavy like a medicated shampoo. The shampoo does not build up a lather to work it though my hair no matter how hard I tried, and both the conditioner and mask have left my hair too greasy to even touch. The weight from the oil has weighed my hair down and does not provide "bouncy curls" as the packaging suggests.
I am not a fan of this and will not recommend it to anyone.
I received this free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
I am always skeptical of products that promote helping curly hair. Most of the ones I have tried dry my hair even more. So when I received this product from Influenster and L'Oréal for review purposes I was weary. Let's start w the bottle. I love the size and shape. The conditioner itself smells great and is thick. I put it on an instantly I felt my hair absorbing the oils. I left it on as I usually do with conditioner while I did other things. Once I rinsed it off my hair felt silky smooth which was surprising. After using it only one time. I towel dried it snd let it air dry. Once my hair was dry it felt soft and smooth. It also did not look frizzy. I would recommend this line of products and will definitely add them to my perdonal care items.
Erinn F.
I received # extraordinary hair advanced hair care vox box with my free samples for the products above! I've used the shampoo and conditioner and the re-nourishing treatment. Even as I was washing my hair with the shampoo I could feel a difference in the texture of my hair, and even better was after using the shampoo with the re-nourish treatment I was able to use HALF tell product I would usually use on my hair for styling and yet my hair still looked great! my hair is softer, and my curls are much more hydrated than before! which helps with my breakage issue! I love the free samples I got and I HIGHLY recommend it to others!!
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
I received the L'Oreal Oil Curls collection of Shampoo, Conditioner and Mask in a VoxBox. I'm always looking for something new to work on my frizzy wavy/curly hair. My hair gets super dry and I felt this kept my hair well hydrated. The shampoo didn't have much lather but it did cover my hair well. I followed with the mask and I love the smell. The conditioner made my hair feel silky smooth while I was rinsing. I felt my hair was less frizzy but I still had some. There is a leave in product that comes with this line that I haven't tried. I think it would be useful for me and I would see even better results.
Sammi T.
Muskegon, MI
This is a wonderful product!. i used to have tight full curls and ove the past 2 years my hair dried out and became severely DAMAGED. ive been looking for a way to revive my hair. chopped some off and yet my hair still doesn't have bouncy curls. After ONE use of the Extraordinary Oil Curls Collection i noticed a difference in my curls. not only does this shampoo, conditioner, and hair mask smell beautiful it works!. my curls were back to 100% bounce but i expect that from the damage my hair has gone through. i can say i saw a NOTICEABLE dofference in the texture (now much silkier), also the curls wanted to form into ringlets for the first time in a long time. A MUST TRY item for sure!:)
Dani W.
I got this product line to try because I had been doing okay with the Dove curl line, and I wanted to switch it up and try something different to see how my hair responded. Well, this product is AMAZING. After one wash I felt the smooth, the softness and the curl definition. It made me feel so pretty and so good about my hair that I wore it down more, I normally keep my hair up in a pony or in a bun because my curls are so unruly and frizzy. The shampoo and conditioner did wonders, now I just have to figure out where they sell the hair oil!
Amanda C.
Hoboken, NJ
Loreal extraordinary oil curls worked pretty good at bringing out my curls and making them shiny, bouncy, soft and less frizzy after the first wash as it says as the picture shows. After continuous use I did notice that my hair became more dry then usual. Imay have been washing my hair too much or using too much product so it could be user error. I stopped using it for a little bit but I'll try again and figure out what works. Overall its okay might work for other hair types different then mine.
Jessica S.
Martinsville, IN
I have long, thick, wavy/curly that can be quite dry & frizzy. I've only used this product 3 times, & so far I am really liking it. First thing I notice is the scent, it smells so good. It's a sweet floral/ coconut scent. The next thing I notice is how soft my hair immediately begins to feel. My hair gets quite tangled & this smooths it out to where I can run my fingers through it. It has made my hair so much more shiny as well. So far I am really liking this & the other Extraordinary Oil Curls products. I even noticed my husband used it when I went in for a hug & could smell it on him. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends & family.
Kayla Z.
I really enjoyed trying these wonderful products! I like the shampoo a lot it feels good going in my hair and while I'm washing my hair. The conditioner is even better! It makes my hair feel softer and more alive as soon as I start putting it in. The mask is really awesome as well. After I've used all these products and have gotten out of the shower, my hair always feels and looks so soft and shiny and always smells so amazing! The only negative thing about it is that it doesn't do a thing to tame my frizz. My hair still gets really frizzy when it dries. Taming frizz is really important to me, even so I might still purchase these products!
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Review for: Shampoo more...
This is a really nice shampoo, it is very concentrated and has lasted me a long time. I purchased at Walgreens with coupons and they were buy one get one free so I was able to buy the conditioner also.
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?