BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Arielle F.
Forest Hills, NY
Review for: Conditioner, Shampoo, Re-Nourish Mask Tub more...
I have dry hair and super tight curls! I use this cream, but at the end of my styling routine. I always put on gel, then mousse and then top it off with this lovely styling cream - it smells amazing and makes my curls stay smooth and tight
Am D.
The L'Oréal Surprise wow OMGEEE...I love this product. I just received the shampoo, the condtioner, and the mask for my hair type which is ccurly and it's amazing. The way it smells, the way it leaves my hair nice, silky, with beautiful bouncing curls and being able to manage my hair with a great smell WOW! These products have renourished my hair after the first wash, and the texture does not feel as dry or damaged. Thank you Influenster for putting me on to another great product...I Love these products and will buy it once my stuff finishes. Thank you again!
Katherine D.
Cincinnati, OH
I was so intrigued when I saw the marketing for this line, so I picked it up at Target. Great value, and I have to say I love the way it made my hair feel. Soft and full of life. Definitely one of my favorite drugstore conditioners!
Amy B.
Maplewood, MN
I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. I’ve been a fan of L'Oreal’s Hair Care products for awhile. I’m a pretty avid user of the Sulfate-free line. I was a little concerned to see that this product does contain sulfates, since my curls tend to not like that stuff much. But, I gave it a try and I was pleasantly surprised after one use. Pros: Smells absolutely wonderful The matching conditioner did not weigh down my curls My ends felt so much healthier Very nice, rich lather Didn’t strip out any moisture Left hair shinier! Cons: Sulfates :( That’s the only reason I took away a star. I’m concerned what long term use of sulfate shampoo will do to my curls. Although I really like this new shampoo and conditioner, I will not purchase it again, but I will stick to L'Oreal’s sulfate-free line.
Christie V.
La Puente, CA
I got this loreal advanced hair care products for free for testing and review purposes from @influenster and @lorealhair thank you so much!! I absolutely love it all! I use the renourishing oil mask about once a week and wow it makes a diffrence. The little sparkles in the mask give me that extra shine and moisture which I definitely needed. Now the shampoo and conditioner is obviously for every time u shower. All these products together are perfect for my naturally curly frizzy hair. It not only put the moisture and bounce back into my curls but it makes my hair look less frizzy since it's not as dry as before using this product. I definitely recommend this and love it #extraordinaryhair #loreal #spon4loreal #freebies #mailcall #producttester #voxvobox #love
Susana V.
Minneapolis, MN
Loreal has been a brand that I have used for a long time. My hair is curly and I honestly have mistreated it with the hair iron. Commence to use this product have a month and I have been able to see the changes !!
Juliana C.
Westminster, MD
No, no, and definitely not.
My first clue should have been that the shampoo has Sulfates in it, which does not work with my hair. All three products have harsh odors that smell very chemical heavy like a medicated shampoo. The shampoo does not build up a lather to work it though my hair no matter how hard I tried, and both the conditioner and mask have left my hair too greasy to even touch. The weight from the oil has weighed my hair down and does not provide "bouncy curls" as the packaging suggests.
I am not a fan of this and will not recommend it to anyone.
I received this free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
I was gifted a sample of this line (shampoo, conditioner and hair mask), and it was a disaster. It left my hair grimy, heavy, weighted down, and unmanageable. I have mature hair, it is curly and frizzy and it is color-treated. I faithfully used this product (and no other product), for 3 weeks. I did use my regular styling products (gel & mousse), and I was not impressed. It did not deliver on any of its claims. I am so thankful for receiving this box because I was allowed to sample it without having to pay the full price. I do not recommend this product at all. The shampoo & conditioner set I normally use (and have since gone back to) is the Pureology Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner. My hair is back to bouncy curls.
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
I am always skeptical of products that promote helping curly hair. Most of the ones I have tried dry my hair even more. So when I received this product from Influenster and L'Oréal for review purposes I was weary. Let's start w the bottle. I love the size and shape. The conditioner itself smells great and is thick. I put it on an instantly I felt my hair absorbing the oils. I left it on as I usually do with conditioner while I did other things. Once I rinsed it off my hair felt silky smooth which was surprising. After using it only one time. I towel dried it snd let it air dry. Once my hair was dry it felt soft and smooth. It also did not look frizzy. I would recommend this line of products and will definitely add them to my perdonal care items.
Erinn F.
I received # extraordinary hair advanced hair care vox box with my free samples for the products above! I've used the shampoo and conditioner and the re-nourishing treatment. Even as I was washing my hair with the shampoo I could feel a difference in the texture of my hair, and even better was after using the shampoo with the re-nourish treatment I was able to use HALF tell product I would usually use on my hair for styling and yet my hair still looked great! my hair is softer, and my curls are much more hydrated than before! which helps with my breakage issue! I love the free samples I got and I HIGHLY recommend it to others!!
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?