BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Katie L.
I seriously can't stop touching my hair! These products have made my hair softer than any others I've ever tried! Not to mention I don't need to leave my conditioner on for 10 minutes like with normal conditioners! This one says 1-3 minutes! Yes ladies I actually said one to three minutes!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ these products! I still have a fair amount of frizz so I'm still tweaking what I need to use for my dry curly frizzy mess lol but it's so soft and I've used these twice now!! Love them!!! Loreal sent me these free for my review. I will definitely be purchasing in the future!!! I don't love the scent though but it isn't giving me a headache like most shampoos do with my allergies and I'm so impressed with the results I will keep these in my hair care routine for sure!!
Bergineliz R.
New York , NY
Review for: Shampoo, Shampoo more...
I have very dry curly hair my hair is high porosity and this shampoo have sulfate but it’s doesn’t leave my hair dry like other shampoo. I mix my shampo with coffee and cinnamon for hair growth and this shampoo leave my hair soft and shine
Simone M.
I tried this out on myself, my husband, and my kiddo to get a sense of three different hair types. If you have very dry hair, this line is definitely worth a try, as it can leave dry hair feeling soft and bouncy. But beware if you have healthy, straight hair, because if you use the conditioners after shampooing it can be too heavy and will be greasy, though it tends to soak in eventually {after 2 days for me}. If you have normal curls that don't suffer from dryness it will help keep everything separated and shiny, but doesn't seem to do a lot for the general "health" of your hair the way it does for dry curls.

The best thing, I think, is the smell - sort of on the sweet and musky side, almost like vanilla and honey with some darker floral scents, maybe jasmine or something thrown in. Anyway, it reminds me of cookie dough body butter, and is amazing if you like sweet scents.
Lana P.
I recently received a sample from L'Oréal's website and I couldn't be happier. This line has made my hair softer, nicer, and more moisturized than ever before! I will definitely buy this when my current shampoo and conditioner runs out.
Arielle F.
Forest Hills, NY
Review for: Conditioner, Shampoo, Re-Nourish Mask Tub more...
I have dry hair and super tight curls! I use this cream, but at the end of my styling routine. I always put on gel, then mousse and then top it off with this lovely styling cream - it smells amazing and makes my curls stay smooth and tight
Am D.
The L'Oréal Surprise wow OMGEEE...I love this product. I just received the shampoo, the condtioner, and the mask for my hair type which is ccurly and it's amazing. The way it smells, the way it leaves my hair nice, silky, with beautiful bouncing curls and being able to manage my hair with a great smell WOW! These products have renourished my hair after the first wash, and the texture does not feel as dry or damaged. Thank you Influenster for putting me on to another great product...I Love these products and will buy it once my stuff finishes. Thank you again!
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
I was so intrigued when I saw the marketing for this line, so I picked it up at Target. Great value, and I have to say I love the way it made my hair feel. Soft and full of life. Definitely one of my favorite drugstore conditioners!
Christie V.
La Puente, CA
I got this loreal advanced hair care products for free for testing and review purposes from @influenster and @lorealhair thank you so much!! I absolutely love it all! I use the renourishing oil mask about once a week and wow it makes a diffrence. The little sparkles in the mask give me that extra shine and moisture which I definitely needed. Now the shampoo and conditioner is obviously for every time u shower. All these products together are perfect for my naturally curly frizzy hair. It not only put the moisture and bounce back into my curls but it makes my hair look less frizzy since it's not as dry as before using this product. I definitely recommend this and love it #extraordinaryhair #loreal #spon4loreal #freebies #mailcall #producttester #voxvobox #love
Amy B.
Maplewood, MN
I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. I’ve been a fan of L'Oreal’s Hair Care products for awhile. I’m a pretty avid user of the Sulfate-free line. I was a little concerned to see that this product does contain sulfates, since my curls tend to not like that stuff much. But, I gave it a try and I was pleasantly surprised after one use. Pros: Smells absolutely wonderful The matching conditioner did not weigh down my curls My ends felt so much healthier Very nice, rich lather Didn’t strip out any moisture Left hair shinier! Cons: Sulfates :( That’s the only reason I took away a star. I’m concerned what long term use of sulfate shampoo will do to my curls. Although I really like this new shampoo and conditioner, I will not purchase it again, but I will stick to L'Oreal’s sulfate-free line.
SOPHIA T.
Raymondville, TX
I was gifted a sample of this line (shampoo, conditioner and hair mask), and it was a disaster. It left my hair grimy, heavy, weighted down, and unmanageable. I have mature hair, it is curly and frizzy and it is color-treated. I faithfully used this product (and no other product), for 3 weeks. I did use my regular styling products (gel & mousse), and I was not impressed. It did not deliver on any of its claims. I am so thankful for receiving this box because I was allowed to sample it without having to pay the full price. I do not recommend this product at all. The shampoo & conditioner set I normally use (and have since gone back to) is the Pureology Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner. My hair is back to bouncy curls.
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?

Amazon