BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Denadoll S.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster and L'Oreal for testing purposes and am pleasantly surprised and then sadly disappointed. I have combo curly hair, course and fine. Curl size about the width of a sharpie but are more loose than tight. I used the shampoo/conditioner/mask. The shampoo and conditioner have a pleasant smell. Not overpowering, mild. They left my hair feeling silky which was lovely. I used the mask and again it had a pleasantly mild scent. My hair felt hydrated afterwards. As my hair dried I was like ... WOW! My curls came to life. It reminded me of little girl curly hair. Pretty and soft. My curls were more tame and a bit shinier. I'm sad that I won't be able to use these again though. I can't seem to find anything that says sulfate free or color safe, and I color my hair.
:( If I missed that information, somebody please enlighten me because I really liked these products. (otherwise worth 5 stars)

#ExtraordinaryHair #Influenster
Sarah S.
ARLINGTON, TX
I've used up a set of this collection.I find it to be hydrating and a little too heavy for the hotter times of the year.They reduced my frizz i live in the south with high humidity most of the year.)The shampoo cleans well and doesn't strip my hair and the conditioner is hydrating though I don't see much of a difference between it and the mask.I have 2C waves.
Megan B.
Valparaiso, IN
Pretty much any hair product from dye to conditioners from L'Oréal work amazing! It met my expectations. My hair curled and didn't not feel dry. I have thick wavy hair ther is often dry. This product was effective and ellminated the dry factor. Great product
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
I actually received this free from Crowdtap last month. I really dislike when a company makes something for curls and has sulfates in it. People are are serious about curl care do not like shampoos that are not SLS-Free and the shampoo in this system is not SLS-free that knocked two stars off for me because by this time L'Oreal should know better. On top of that it has red dye in it. WHen red dye and sulfates mix on my hands, they blister.

The conditioner and the hair mask are great. If you do use this system, I suggest using the hair mask as a pre-poo treatment. After shampooing leave the conditioner on for 5 minutes so it can really get into those curls. The conditioner is not a good one for co-washing because it has too many ingredients that are left behind on the hair to give it an adequate cleansing.
Shelby L.
Let me start out by saying my hair isn't tightly curled. I have natural waves that will form loose ringlet curls when treated properly. I also have hair that easily becomes weighed down and greasy. I got the VoxBox from Loreal with this exactly trio of products and I tested them. I have to say I have never been so impressed with the difference a shampoo and conditioner made... The only down side is that the scent of the products is very strong. It's not a bad scent, it reminds me of the salon, but I could see it being an issue for someone else. I actually enjoy this better than my redken/matrix products. It didn't make my hair curlier, but it made my waves softer and when I straightened my hair it was SO smooth. I'm talking "just got a deep conditioning treatment at the salon" soft/shiny/healthy. If I could give everyone a free sample I would. It literally took ONE use.
Jasmine M.
Dallas, TX
I used the full system of shampoo,conditioner,and hair mask and while I did find my hair was softer and smoother than normal it wasn't any more than I expected. My hair was shiny but I didn't care for the fragrance either. A good product but not my favorite.
Lindsey H.
I like this conditioner bc it detangles my thick, corse hair with ease. It leaves my hair soft and shiny, but I didn't notice it helping to keep my curls more so than any other conditioner. My only complaint is that because it's such a rich conditioner, you need to be careful not to get it on the skin of your hairline, which can cause breakouts.
Katie L.
I seriously can't stop touching my hair! These products have made my hair softer than any others I've ever tried! Not to mention I don't need to leave my conditioner on for 10 minutes like with normal conditioners! This one says 1-3 minutes! Yes ladies I actually said one to three minutes!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ these products! I still have a fair amount of frizz so I'm still tweaking what I need to use for my dry curly frizzy mess lol but it's so soft and I've used these twice now!! Love them!!! Loreal sent me these free for my review. I will definitely be purchasing in the future!!! I don't love the scent though but it isn't giving me a headache like most shampoos do with my allergies and I'm so impressed with the results I will keep these in my hair care routine for sure!!
Simone M.
I tried this out on myself, my husband, and my kiddo to get a sense of three different hair types. If you have very dry hair, this line is definitely worth a try, as it can leave dry hair feeling soft and bouncy. But beware if you have healthy, straight hair, because if you use the conditioners after shampooing it can be too heavy and will be greasy, though it tends to soak in eventually {after 2 days for me}. If you have normal curls that don't suffer from dryness it will help keep everything separated and shiny, but doesn't seem to do a lot for the general "health" of your hair the way it does for dry curls.

The best thing, I think, is the smell - sort of on the sweet and musky side, almost like vanilla and honey with some darker floral scents, maybe jasmine or something thrown in. Anyway, it reminds me of cookie dough body butter, and is amazing if you like sweet scents.
Arielle F.
Forest Hills, NY
Review for: Conditioner, Shampoo, Re-Nourish Mask Tub more...
I have dry hair and super tight curls! I use this cream, but at the end of my styling routine. I always put on gel, then mousse and then top it off with this lovely styling cream - it smells amazing and makes my curls stay smooth and tight
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?