BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Lindsay T.
Of all the shampoo/conditioner systems I've tried for my curly and frizzy hair, this has been my favorite. Not only is the accent great but the combo of the products leaves the best curls. My curls and frizz are tamed with this system and look very healthy. These products are cheap ($3.50-$5 depending on size) and are definitely worth it!
Madison F.
Tucson, AZ
Thai stuff contains sulfates and parabens. Stuff that is horrible for curls, and hair in general! It may seem like your hair feels smooth and pretty. But it only causes more harm. To all my wavy and curly headed friends out there... go for hair products that do not contain sulfates and parabens!!! Focus on moisturizing products
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
Love these newish L'Oréal shampoo and conditioner it really does what it says to my hair which is sometimes hard because I have thick and curly hair. I've used this since they first came out with this line. I love them all and they smell amazing if you're looking for the best curling shampoo conditioner line this is it!!
Brianna Q.
San Antonio
I swear by this brand now! I received it once in a Voxbox and I haven't stopped buying it since. I ONLY use this shampo, conditioner, and mask in my hair now!!! Great product and great price!!!! If you haven't tried it you should!!!! I won't use anything different!
Elizabeth S.
I have pretty dry color treated curly hair so I need a deep moisturizing mask for my hair. I find this helps turn straw into silky strands and definitely recommend! I used to buy only prestige masks but this is just as good.
Janelle R.
I used this line for two solid weeks but had to quit because it was making my hair so dried out which was really surprising! I was excited to try this line because of the claims...6different oils infused in the products, especially formulated for curly hair. Unfortunately for my hair,it just did not work well. The shampoo has an incredibly strong scent that I didn't find pleasant. It didn't find it cleansing my hair well and ended up with a lot of build up. It left my hair feeling dry, which really surprised me. I have tried L'Oreal's Mythic line and I was assuming it'd be something like that, but it wasn't at all. The daily conditioner was less strong smelling, but still didn't do much for my hair. The only time my hair felt OK was when I used the mask. The hair mask is the only thing out of the line that I would comfortably recommend. However, all these products contain SLS which is curious because it is targeted to curly haired folks. Sadly, i would not purchase these products again. I did receive these complimentary for testing and review from Crowdtap.
Myra H.
Tried the curls set as part of a sampling program and I used the shampoo, conditioner and renourish mask. I liked the way the products smelled and the fact that even days after using them my hair still smelled really nice. I've used the mask prior to shampooing and conditioning and used it as a leave in to maintain hydration. I haven't noticed a huge difference in my curls being less frizzy since using all the products, and I also noticed that my hair seemed more tangled after using the curls shampoo and the conditioner and mask didn't really help with making my hair more manageable so that I could get the tangles out. I HAVE noticed that my hair is retaining moisture a bit better so I'm considering just purchasing some of the oils that are infused in this set. I also am not too into the shampoo because of the sulfates in the product.
Marisol G.
I had a positive experience with L'oreal extraordinary oil curls (re-nourish) mask. I was a little confused on how to use the product because the directions on the label said to apply the mask after the shampoo and leave it for 3-5 minutes, and rinse, that didn't work for my curls. I personally found that applying this product 20 minutes before taking a bath was the trick. I apply a good amount of the product on my hair (I have long hair and with lots of volumen) waited 20 or 30 minutes to let it work on my hair and then went straight to the bathroom. Doing this really help my dry hair, I feel a difference on how my hair looked and feel after finish showering. Yes, I did have bouncy curls and my hair looked hydrated. I had never before try a product of this kind, I love my hair and love this product, however I am not impressed by the shampoo and conditioner but I do recommend the mask. I will added to my daily hair care routine along with other products.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
I have dry, frizzy, wavy, curly hair that breaks very easily so I am always looking for better products for my hair. I was excited to try this loreal Paris extraordinary oil curls system but alter trying it I am disappointed. The shampoo is good, creamy texture, gold color to match the bottle and smells Devine. It lathes well, cleans nicely, rinses well and left a feeling of oil on my hair, not bad. The conditioner didn't do anything, it left my hair dry and crunchy. The mask wasn't much better. I first tried it after shampooing in the shower, I left it on for a few minutes then rinse. The results was very dry hair especially the ends, left my hair straw like. The second time I tried it on my dry hair before washing, left it on for about an hour, then shampoo and condition. I got better results but still dry, just not as dry. My hair made sounds as I combed it. I think I made my hair worst than it was before trying this system. Got it free from crowdtap to test/review for my opinion
Becky D.
State College, PA
For the price, this collection is fantastic. I have thick, curly, dry, frizzy hair. I can snag the conditioner for $3 at Wegmans and it works wonders at keeping my hair moisturized and my curls bouncy and bright. I'm sure higher end brands may have better results but for the price, you can't beat it!
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?