BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Rebecca E.
Keokuk, IA
I love this line, not only does it smell amazing, it leaves my hair soft shiny and brings my wavy/curls back. It doesn't dry my hair out or weight it down. As soon as I'm done in the shower, I add the oil cream and then tie it up in a total for a bit and when I take it down to brush it (with a pick) I'm good to go, it's not frizzy or anything.
Lizzie N.
Penn Yan, NY
Bought just the mask and love it on my curls! I like to use it as an overnight mask on my hair and wash my hair the next day and style as usual which works best for my hair type. Makes them soft and easy to work with! A little goes a long way
April H.
ELWOOD, IN
The shampoo and conditioner work great on my daughter's hair. Before I started using this I could barely get a brush through her hair and now she actually let's me brush it. Plus her hair doesn't look frizzy anymore. Love the smell as well.
Gabriele V.
Hudson, NH
I actually got this line for free with some high value coupons at CVS. Now I'm hooked! I have thick, dry curly hair and this is the first product that helps tame it without weighing it down. My curls are full and bouncy without being dragged down or dull. I use it every time I wear my hair natural and it helps it stay super hydrated throughout my day.
Lindsay T.
Of all the shampoo/conditioner systems I've tried for my curly and frizzy hair, this has been my favorite. Not only is the accent great but the combo of the products leaves the best curls. My curls and frizz are tamed with this system and look very healthy. These products are cheap ($3.50-$5 depending on size) and are definitely worth it!
Jessica Nicole T.
Fountain, CO
Love these newish L'Oréal shampoo and conditioner it really does what it says to my hair which is sometimes hard because I have thick and curly hair. I've used this since they first came out with this line. I love them all and they smell amazing if you're looking for the best curling shampoo conditioner line this is it!!
Brianna Q.
San Antonio
I swear by this brand now! I received it once in a Voxbox and I haven't stopped buying it since. I ONLY use this shampo, conditioner, and mask in my hair now!!! Great product and great price!!!! If you haven't tried it you should!!!! I won't use anything different!
Elizabeth S.
Staff
I have pretty dry color treated curly hair so I need a deep moisturizing mask for my hair. I find this helps turn straw into silky strands and definitely recommend! I used to buy only prestige masks but this is just as good.
Marisol G.
I had a positive experience with L'oreal extraordinary oil curls (re-nourish) mask. I was a little confused on how to use the product because the directions on the label said to apply the mask after the shampoo and leave it for 3-5 minutes, and rinse, that didn't work for my curls. I personally found that applying this product 20 minutes before taking a bath was the trick. I apply a good amount of the product on my hair (I have long hair and with lots of volumen) waited 20 or 30 minutes to let it work on my hair and then went straight to the bathroom. Doing this really help my dry hair, I feel a difference on how my hair looked and feel after finish showering. Yes, I did have bouncy curls and my hair looked hydrated. I had never before try a product of this kind, I love my hair and love this product, however I am not impressed by the shampoo and conditioner but I do recommend the mask. I will added to my daily hair care routine along with other products.
Janelle R.
I used this line for two solid weeks but had to quit because it was making my hair so dried out which was really surprising! I was excited to try this line because of the claims...6different oils infused in the products, especially formulated for curly hair. Unfortunately for my hair,it just did not work well. The shampoo has an incredibly strong scent that I didn't find pleasant. It didn't find it cleansing my hair well and ended up with a lot of build up. It left my hair feeling dry, which really surprised me. I have tried L'Oreal's Mythic line and I was assuming it'd be something like that, but it wasn't at all. The daily conditioner was less strong smelling, but still didn't do much for my hair. The only time my hair felt OK was when I used the mask. The hair mask is the only thing out of the line that I would comfortably recommend. However, all these products contain SLS which is curious because it is targeted to curly haired folks. Sadly, i would not purchase these products again. I did receive these complimentary for testing and review from Crowdtap.
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?

Walmart