BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Ivon C.
Me encantan los productos de loreal, realmente son muy buenos, yo busco muchas cosas para mantener saludable mi pelo, y definitivamente es algo que compraría siempre.
Rebelle F.
Love the hair mask. It's thick and makes my curls pop. Sometimes I use it as a leave in for my wash and go's during the winter months. Leaves hair sort and manageable
Melanie R.
Bueno no encontré el que yo use pero el que yo usé se llama rizos definidos y lo amo me deja el cabello sin frizz y suave es lo mejor y el aroma delicioso
achouak a.
Review for: Re-Nourish Mask Tub more...
I just got off the shower and I used the L'Oreal mask, it makes my hair feel amazing , it moisturize and soften my dry hair and it smells really good 😍
Emely T.
Doral, FL
Excelentes me encantannn, cuando quiero rizar mi pelo opto por usar estos productos para lavarlo, desenredan biennn facil y dejan el pelo super suave!
Nj
The smell is amazing and the shine of tour hair after wash is just another thing! Hair is soft and shiny, feels amazing and conditioned. Great product
Amparo V.
Puerto rico guaynabo
I absolutely love this product my hair is really damaged and this made it super soft and smooth it was manageable easy to work with is just the bomb
Elizabeth M.
Lo amo lo amo, estos productos le aportan mucha hidratación a mi pelo rizo, nunca antes los había tenido tan hidratados y manejables
Patricia G.
Doral, FL
This L'Oreal line is great for curly hair. I use it every time I wash my hair and it gets beautiful. My curls and I just love it!
paola r.
To be honest I like this product and it worked for me and because I love this brand especially for treatments in a matter of hair
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?