BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Magalys v.
I want to have my well-defined curls is recommended for very dry hair as keep your moI read your comments I see that apparently this is my perfect for my kind of hair product, I think I will try to keep it on hand for my personal use and excellent resultsisturized curls and defined
Rebecca B.
I really like this product. It hydrates my hair and makes it nice and soft. I use this product about every three days. It has a weird scent, but its not terrible. I am finding that the hydrating effects aren't lasting as long as I would like them to. I have very curly and thick hair.
Camille S.
Gran Canaria, Spain
It's a great product, I remember it leaving my hair very well hydrated and soft to the touch. Sadly, there was one very down side to it : after only a day, my hair was so greasy at the roots that I had to wash it again. It was just not a product for my scalp, that's all!
PATRICIA M.
jaboatao dos guararapes
Produto extraordinário, recupera os danos causados por química e uso de secador e chapinha, devolvendo a elasticidade dos fios e recuperação das pontas duplas muito bom mesmo.
Scarlett C.
I love all three of these products, but especially the mask. I have not used hair masks May in the past, I've always been more about simplifying things, but with all the damage I've done over the years, I was very excited to try it. It is very thick and creamy and it was pretty easy to work through my hair and I thought the smell is amazing.
Ivon C.
Me encantan los productos de loreal, realmente son muy buenos, yo busco muchas cosas para mantener saludable mi pelo, y definitivamente es algo que compraría siempre.
Rebelle F.
Love the hair mask. It's thick and makes my curls pop. Sometimes I use it as a leave in for my wash and go's during the winter months. Leaves hair sort and manageable
Melanie R.
Bueno no encontré el que yo use pero el que yo usé se llama rizos definidos y lo amo me deja el cabello sin frizz y suave es lo mejor y el aroma delicioso
Emely T.
Doral, FL
Excelentes me encantannn, cuando quiero rizar mi pelo opto por usar estos productos para lavarlo, desenredan biennn facil y dejan el pelo super suave!
Nj
The smell is amazing and the shine of tour hair after wash is just another thing! Hair is soft and shiny, feels amazing and conditioned. Great product
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?