BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Loreal haircare extraordinary oil curls collection is great. It gives my hair lots of moisture!
Kivani T.
These products are amazing By Loreal sent to me by Influenster I will be this over and over.
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Love love this it leaves your hair soft and smelling good it helps with your curls too!!
Denise L.
El Paso, TX
This leave my hair felling so soft I love it so moch and enjoy it so very very very much
Yuri S.
King City, CA
Love it. love the smell. like the package. love, love ,love the price.i am so happy.😊
Jackie A.
E Patchogue, NY
Love this conditioner the only thing I don't like that much is the smell of it
Loremil J.
Helps with tangles in a curly hair and straight hair. I like the scent too.
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
Review for: Conditioner, Shampoo, Shampoo, Re-Nourish Mask Tub more...
I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!
Frannays R.
Review for: Conditioner, Shampoo, Shampoo, Re-Nourish Mask Tub more...
This is not a simple pack for hair care, this is and elixir for hair! it really works if you use together obviously, effective for girls with curly and damage hair, smells amazin, I'm loving it. My curls really rinse with the condionater, totally priceless.
Maybe G.
cartagena
Este producto funciona perfectp eni cabello rizado haciemdo estos mas definidos y controlando un poco su volumen, me encanta y la recomiendo [product:l'oréal-paris-advanced-haircare-extraordinary-oil-curls-collection]
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?