BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Natasha S.
Jamestown, NY
I love this collection! I started using the collection two weeks ago and have seen my hair look so much better!
Kayla B.
Ive never used the curly line but i loooove this brand!! it makes my hair so soft and silky and smells amazing
Latisha H.
I have curly hair and somewhat damaged ends due to wearing it in a bun for work 🙁 I'd love to try this 🙃🤗🙃🙃🙃
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
When I use this product my curls bounce back and their soft and retains the curls I love it. Local beauty is
Paola R.
I really didn't like this one...I felt like it was way to heavy for my hair. I have curly hair but not thick.
jennifer s.
Great to use the whole system! Gives my curls lots of body and softness without weighing them down! Love it!
cheyenne l.
I loveeeeeeeeee lol its great my hair look beautiful once i started to use this omg its the best it lovely
Alexandra G.
excellent product, use the full collection gives better results ! Buy at a pharmacy in the Metropolis mall!
Stephanie C.
Brooklyn , NY
Love this shampoo and conditioner . Not only
Does it smell amazing it's enhances my natural curles lovely
Alexis L.
This is an amazing mask. If you have curly dry hair, then you will love this. It smells amazing as well.
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?