BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
kim m.
okemah, OK
Love it it works so good on your hair i would defiantly recommend.I love how my hair feels now soft and managable
Alexandria R.
Galveston, TX
Very good product for curls. It is very hydrating and does what is says it will do. I will be purchasing it again
Hannah E.
Saint Ann, MO
I can not get enough of this set!!! This makes my curls absolutely perfect, and it smells absolutely amazing!!!
Maria F.
Boston, MA
Me encanta este producto siempre lo uso y aunque mi pelo no es riso me lo deja muy bueno y hace que tenga risos
Natasha S.
Jamestown, NY
I love this collection! I started using the collection two weeks ago and have seen my hair look so much better!
Lisa T.
I was sent this product and fell in love. Within one wash my hair was silky smooth. The smell is wonderful too.
Kayla B.
Ive never used the curly line but i loooove this brand!! it makes my hair so soft and silky and smells amazing
Latisha H.
I have curly hair and somewhat damaged ends due to wearing it in a bun for work 🙁 I'd love to try this 🙃🤗🙃🙃🙃
jennifer s.
Great to use the whole system! Gives my curls lots of body and softness without weighing them down! Love it!
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
When I use this product my curls bounce back and their soft and retains the curls I love it. Local beauty is
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?

Amazon