BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Ashley T.
Rockville, MD
It smells really amazing, it keeps my hair feeling clean even a few days after a wash and it is a very reasonable price
Lebny P.
So excited for this new line. I have dry/ wavy hair! The rest of my family has curly hair. Great product for all of us.
Valeria F.
Juncos, Puerto Rico
Love this product makes your curls ha a life of its own.
Me encata este producto hace a tus rozos vivir con vida propi.
Jerrica B.
This stuff smells divine and my hair loves it. I have the whole line and I think that makes everything work even better
Gabriela Y.
This collection smells so good is like liquid gold. That amla oil is a blessing for my curly hair. And is so affordable
serenady c.
Helps your curlrs remain every detail and pattern keeps your hair from heat damage and can't recover any type of curls
Anne H.
Grand Junction, CO
This conditioner is honestly in the top two best conditioners I've ever tried. The oils take great care of my curls!
EJ G.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I this conditioner not only does it smell good it makes my hair soft. Also relaxes my hair making it more manageable.
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
I am so excited to receive my L'Oréal voxbox !!! I am so happy to try this products !! Thanks Influenster You Rock!!!
Samantha D.
Raeford, NC
I love this line. My hair is super frizzy so this really helps. The products are super light weight and smells great
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?