BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
sequoia ..
Crandall, TX
This system was the best it made curls look full and moist . they had shine and a lot of bounce the smell of the product is good
Shalida D.
I got sent this to try and it's my new favorite! I love the scent and how it keeps my hair so moisturized. The mask is the best!
Sthefane r.
Nova Friburgo
Se você fosse minha te daria para minha sogra ela tem cachos acho que você conbina com ela ia deixa os cabelos dela brilhante
Jennifer B.
Ocean Park, WA
Nice, great for dry curls. This is thick and smells nice kinda vanilla and a perfume smell. Keeps curls nice for a few days.
Adilene R.
I've only used the conditioner and shampoo and they work so good my hair is oiler for sure smoother and my curls got bouncier
Natalee K.
Eugene, OR
I recieved samples from loreal for thus and my hair craved it. My hair was light . sleeky. Smooth. Not frizzy. I loved it.
amethyst c.
Ctr Moriches, NY
I loved the smell and the design for the products, i used it on my brother's hair and it made his hair easy to comb through
Amanda M.
Absolutely love Loreal Extraordinary oil curls mask. it makes your curls soft and bouncy. it also reduces the frizz factor!
Alyssa D.
Colton, CA
Favorite favorite favorite! My hakr has been so damaged and i used this and my curls came back! And it smells soooo good
Kelli B.
Gilbertsville, KY
This stuff works great. Super moisturizing to the hair. My one complaint is the scent is so strong and too floral for me.
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?