BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Liz T.
Just bought this yesterday! I have crazy dry curls and I noticed a slight difference after only one use. My hair felt both soft and less dry.
Chantaya T.
For a person with dry thick hair, I always like to use this conditioner as a leave-in conditioner. Hey, it works for me it may work for you.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem, PA
Excellent product. Leave your hair with a beautiful shine and soft. Hydrate your hair with leave oily. Price is affordable I buy in Walmart.
Shantel B.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Shampoo more...
This shampoo alone has made my hair softer than it usually is. It’s a great investment and worth every penny. The smell is not overbearing.
Bonnie P.
Fairfield, CA
Purchased all three products at Target. My sister uses this product on her once hard to tame curls and her curls never look dried out.
Kiersten C.
Hot Springs, AR
I have Simi curly hair that is very thick and this shampoo and conditioner worked wonders on my hair making my hair shiny and bouncy
Alina R.
After receiving this from the vox box I immediately used it and it has left wonderful results. my hair is shiny and full of life 🌴
Sofia P.
Love the way this product smells but i honeslty dont like how it leaves my hair. Its doesnt leave my hair soft it feels more oily.
Amy J.
I freaking LOVE this shampoo and conditioner!! They smell really good and also helps my hair out!! Definitely would buy this again
sequoia ..
Crandall, TX
This system was the best it made curls look full and moist . they had shine and a lot of bounce the smell of the product is good
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?