BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Sierra P.
Forest Hill, TX
I received a free sample from L'Oreal and let me tell you. My daughter's hair has never looked and felt so healthy. I will be buying the full products.
Karla V.
Bellflower
I have very curly unmanageable hair. And this product has really helped me calm down my hair somewhat. I really love the scent it leaves your hair too!
Angela H.
Hays , NC
L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Extrordinary Oils Collection is the perfect set for anyone with curly hair. My curls are so soft and defined since switching!
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
I used this product on my natural hair the only think I didn't like was how great it left my hair feeling by the end of the day but the smell was great
Carrie G.
Dalzell, SC
I use the [re-nourish] mask a few times a week and it is incredibly moisturiIng and really works well to define my curls and keep frizz at a minimum.
Angela J.
Wixom, MI
I have been using for awhile now I absolutely love it and it smells incredible. It makes my curly hair defined. It makes my hair soft and manageable.
Pamela E.
I love this product because even tho my hair is frizzy normally , with L'Oreal my hair doesn't frizz up. My hair is softer and it feels healthier.
Karmie K.
Whitesboro, NY
Who doesn't love a deep conditioning treatment!!! this product smells fantastic,the price is very reasonable and it makes your hair feel OMAZING!!
Jéssica S.
Perkiomenville
Review for: Re-Nourish Mask Tub more...
Melhor máscara de cabelo que ache até agora. O cabelo fica macio e hidratado após o uso e se mantém por muitos dias. Ele é bem eficiente e rende.
Brittany F.
It was great!! I just a got the samples today and was happy with the product! I would definitely would buy this! It makes my hair smell good too!
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?

Walmart