BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Miriah P.
Taylorsville, NC
My go to shampoo and conditioner. One of the best affordable options you'll find. Very effective at adding health and shine. Nice scent. Will always repurchase.
Wendy M.
Hockley, TX
Absolutely love this line. It moisturizes hair wonderfully and keeps it full of life. I use it and my bi-racial daughter does as well, it's absolutely amazing
Luisa B.
Del Rio, TX
Loved this treatment for curly hair! Mine is wavy and this helped bring out my natural wave. This helped make my hair look a bit healthier than it actually is.
Beatrice H.
Atlanta, GA
I received this pack thanks to influesnter and l'oreal to try, and it left my curls bouncier and softer. I still got frizzy hair but i did see some difference.
Alayna R.
Mobile, AL
I enjoyed using this shampoo and conditioner in my hair. They smelled kind of like pepto bismol but they helped shape my curls and that's what I'm looking for!
Lexi B.
Wilmington, DE
Absolutely love this conditioner! I have the most dry curly hair in the world and this seems to hydrate my hair better than any other drugstore hair product
Tammie C.
Greenwood, MS
I am so happy with the scent and shine of my hair after using my free products to try of Extraordinary Oil Curls by #Loreal. #ExtraordinaryHair #Influenster
Rachael E.
It really helps to bring out the curl in ur hair and to give your hair some sort of shape. It kind of didnt get rid of frizz but u can't expect too much.
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
I used this product on my natural hair the only think I didn't like was how great it left my hair feeling by the end of the day but the smell was great
Sierra P.
Forest Hill, TX
I received a free sample from L'Oreal and let me tell you. My daughter's hair has never looked and felt so healthy. I will be buying the full products.
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?