BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Adrian K.
Junction City, KS
This collection did hydrate my curls very well! I usually use sulfate free shampoo, so that was my only con. I got this collection as a VoxBox and they did not disappoint! I would recommend this product to other curly haired customers.
Margarita G.
Dude if your hair is damaged or dry & brittle feeling then this is definitely them mask for you. I use it every other day after conditioning, wrap my hair in some plastic or a warm towel and I swear to you when I rinse it out ooh its like butta baby! Try it out..you will thank me!
Mirella R.
Thermal, CA
I literally used this once and i was hooked i love how it defined my curl pattern and pretty silky not super oily just right !!i use both the shampoo and conditioner
danha 👑.
I got this product and was able to try it out thanks to influenster and I'm absolutely loving it. it has helped my hair so much there is just one word to describe these products, amazing!
Tess B.
Omaha, NE
I am in love! So many product lines leave my hair feeling weighed down but my thick curly hair was changed after just one use! Clean, bouncy, frizz free, shiny and not weighed down!
jessica b.
Moreno Valley, CA
I liked It a lot it make your hair smell so amazingly good. I like the fact that it leave your hair so soft. It makes my curls bouncier and the packing is very cute.thanks so much
Amy S.
As of lately this is my holy grail shampoo and conditioner i love everything about this line minus the mask i feel like it doesn't do anything for my hair and leaves it feeling rough and dryer than before. The smell to this is amazing!
genesis d.
I have color in my hair and it works perfect! Instead of leaving the hair dry and coarse it leaves the hair soft and manageable! It has helped me with the frizz as well, even better than salon formulas that are way more expensive...
Daiana R.
Best hair system for curls I have ever tried smells great n leave my hair super moisturized n my hair since I started using it hasn't tangled that's my fav part
Miriah P.
Taylorsville , NC
My go to shampoo and conditioner. One of the best affordable options you'll find. Very effective at adding health and shine. Nice scent. Will always repurchase.
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?