BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Janine K.
These hair products have been doing wonders for my hair. I recently lightened my hair and I was so afraid of the aftermath, but these products have been my lifeline! My hair doesn't feel dry or brittle at all!
Senta R.
Shawnee, OK
This has got be one of the best for curly hair!! It doesn't dry my hair it hydrates and adds moisture back into my hair all the while leaving it soft and clean. It will not break your pocket either which is awesome. Thanks for making a wonderful product!! #curlyhair
Margarita G.
Dude if your hair is damaged or dry & brittle feeling then this is definitely them mask for you. I use it every other day after conditioning, wrap my hair in some plastic or a warm towel and I swear to you when I rinse it out ooh its like butta baby! Try it out..you will thank me!
Mirella R.
Thermal, CA
I literally used this once and i was hooked i love how it defined my curl pattern and pretty silky not super oily just right !!i use both the shampoo and conditioner
danha 👑.
I got this product and was able to try it out thanks to influenster and I'm absolutely loving it. it has helped my hair so much there is just one word to describe these products, amazing!
Susana V.
Minneapolis, MN
Loreal has been a brand that I have used for a long time. My hair is curly and I honestly have mistreated it with the hair iron. Commence to use this product have a month and I have been able to see the changes !!
Tess B.
Omaha, NE
I am in love! So many product lines leave my hair feeling weighed down but my thick curly hair was changed after just one use! Clean, bouncy, frizz free, shiny and not weighed down!
jessica b.
Moreno Valley, CA
I liked It a lot it make your hair smell so amazingly good. I like the fact that it leave your hair so soft. It makes my curls bouncier and the packing is very cute.thanks so much
Celestia T.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
If you're looking for a combination that works on wavy/curly hair without leaving it weight down. This is the stuff for you. It works just as well as anything else I've used.
Amy S.
As of lately this is my holy grail shampoo and conditioner i love everything about this line minus the mask i feel like it doesn't do anything for my hair and leaves it feeling rough and dryer than before. The smell to this is amazing!
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?

Walmart