BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Geraldine F.
Kettering , OH
Es una excelente linea de products para cabello rizado deja mi cabello super suave y manejable es una linea bastante economica y facil de conseguir turned un olor delicioso
Erica D.
East Windsor, NJ
If nothing else, your hair will smell amazing. I've had more comments about my hair smelling good than ever before. Now on to the results: soft, bouncy curls and hydrated hair. I'm really impressed!
Emily R.
Sunnyvale, CA
I received these products from @Influenster and @lorealhair to try and they made a huge difference in my hair! They work excellent and I will definitely be buying more! I recommend to everyone, especially those with dry, curly hair!
Ashley D.
Porter, ME
I got this from influenster and it is amazing it makes my hair super soft and makes my curls more lively I have since repurchased and my mom tried it also and loved it.
Maria M.
I like It a lot it make your hair smell so amazingly good. I like the fact that it leave your hair so soft. It makes my curls bouncier and the packing is very cute.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY
Wonderful product for curls.. Have started using on my daughters curly tresses n Wow they are far more manageable and super soft. I am in love with this product!!
Chocolate M.
I received this as a sampling for L'Oréal paris the whole system is good for my natural hair it tames my frizz helps my hair stay moisturized and smells wonderful.
Esther K.
I received this free for review from influenster and I am absolutely impressed at the quality for the price. Great job loreal. It has changed my hair for the better
Yesenia M.
It's rare for me to find a product that compliments my curls, but the Extraordinary oil for curls line is amazing. It helps my hair look more controlled and soft.
Betty S.
San Jose, CA
Been using this product for a month and its amazing! Leaves my hair feeling moisturised and softness from the first use! And great eith curls! The smell is amazing!! Recommend to all my curly hair amigas😊
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?