BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Ana R.
This shampoo and conditioner are outstanding! My hair is very frizzy, and this really helps. These products address all my curly-frizzy issues, and after using them my hair smells awesome, is soft and smooth and manageable. Sometimes I add a little conditioner to my hair after I shower, while it's wet, and leave it in. It makes my curls even more defined. Highly recommended.
A thing I do really appreciate is that the labels are in opposite directions, so you can stick you conditioner upside down and the label is facing the right way! I've never seen that before and it makes me really happy!
My hair is shinier, stronger, and definitely less frizzy! Plus, I've gotten a lot of comments that my hair smells nice :)
Tasha C.
I recently ordered a sample of this product from the loreal website and so far i really like it. I have thick wavy/curly hair and this product has made it easier to comb through after using. I also enjoy the scent of the product and will most likely be buying after i finish my sample. I have yet to try out the mask but as i mentioned the shampoo and conditioner work wonders for my hair.
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
Even though I mostly straighten my hair, I find that masks formulated for curly hair (my natural hair texture) provide the deepest moisture and most smoothing properties. I love this new  Undefined  because it smells amazing and I feel like the oils really soak in, plus it's under $5 for a huge tub!
sandra d.
Clearwater, FL
Love it! I have been trying to find products so Ican wash and go. Because of my curl, it ends up just looking frizzy. I live in a very humi climate. This has worked the best so far. It has a nice smell that I might describe as baby powder fresh. My curls are more easily defined without having to use styling product. My hair is soft. I smell good. Two thumbs up!
Kimberly D.
Santa Clara, CA
They weren't kidding; I really did see results after the first wash. My hair is definitely softer, more hydrated and overall much healthier looking. A small amount goes a long way; you definitely don't want to over apply and come out with oily hair. But if used properly, you emerge with gorgeous, healthy and touchable curls. My only turn off was the smell, kinda smelled like an old woman's perfume when I was lathering but, it faded into something more pleasant after my hair dried
Ariel S.
I received this in a Loreal/Influenster Voxbox to test out. When I found out what would be in the box, I was excited because I wasn't happy with the shampoo and conditioner I had been using. I have type 2b-c wavy borderline ringlety (when treated a certain way) hair that's prone to dry ends but a really oily scalp. First impressions of the products were kind of a let down- the scent is so strong! It's kind of vanilla musky which isn't my thing, and after using these it definitely lingers.

I tend to prefer a very strong shampoo so that my scalp gets really clean- so I was nervous when the shampoo didn't totally strip my hair, but my hair didn't get greasy any faster than it usually does. And surprisingly enough my scalp still felt clean! On top of that it helps keep the lengths and ends of my hair from drying out so much. I can definitely see this being a great shampoo to keep your hair clean without overstripping it especially if you like to wash your hair really often.

The conditioner was a gorgeous texture and does an amazing job at moisturizing without weighing my curls down. It definitely cut down on frizz when I let my hair air dry.

The mask was really special. A little goes a long way and it makes your hair feel very silky and buttery. It also seems to have a bit of golden lustre in it. I couldn't tell if it actually stuck to my hair after rinsing out the mask but I did get a few comments about how shiny my hair was, which is rare as a blonde girl. So the shiny factor may have not been due to moisture and instead the shimmer, but given how healthy the mask made my hair feel, I didn't really mind that potential cheat. I couldn't stop running my hands through my hair each time I used it!

One last thing I really appreciate: the bottles have their nozzles on opposite sides, making it so that you don't confuse your shampoo and conditioner (it's happened to me too many times! curse such similar packaging!)

I will definitely keep using these products because of how nice they make my hair feel and look. I took the one star off because of the scent I can't stand. I don't know if I'll purchase these once I run out due to that one factor, but I am sure that I'll at the very least use up every last drop.

I'd say if you're a curly girl who needs a little sulfate in your shampoo but don't want it to be too drying, you ought to pick up the shampoo and conditioner together (after you give it a whiff!). And if you're already happy with your shampoo and conditioner, you should definitely pick up the mask. It's an amazing quality at a really incredibly reasonable price that has noticeable results.
Vee R.
To start off with the L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil Curl Collection (shampoo, conditioner, and hair mask) the smell is AMAZING! The scent of all three products had me thinking I was at a luxurious hair salon/spa.
Shampoo: When I first tried it, I poured a regular sized (my version of bigger than a quarter) amount onto my palm and proceeded with my lathering. When I usually lather, I'm used to a lot of soap suds in my hair; but with the amount I had first poured into my hair I felt it was not enough suds. The shampoo contains what it says OIL and because of the oil, it felt like I had nothing in my hair. As I keep using it I use more product than I would compared to my previous Pantene Pro-V Curls shampoo.
Conditioner: I absolutely LOVE this product!! With bigger than a quarter amount that I pour onto my hand the conditioner does its job! I do not feel the need to apply of lot of conditioner into my hair, its easily to apply and lather around my hair. After rinsing the conditioner and applying my regular styling products of TREsemme Mousse, and Aussie Mega Volume Hairspray, the conditioner's scent remains in my hair the entire day.
Hair Mask: The oil scent is very concentrated and like I mentioned earlier the scent reminds me of a salon/spa. I use it once to two times a week and I leave it on for five minutes. It also leaves a scent lasting all day and hair extremely soft. One day I did not have any time to apply styling products onto my hair, so I just put my hair into bun then let it dry afterwards. I noticed that my hair dried nicely and my curls were extremely soft. The downside to this mask is because it is more concentrated with oil, I find the need to apply a lot of product to condition my entire hair.
Morgan C.
Frankton , IN
I'm such a huge fan of this collection!! The shampoo and conditioner smell so amazing. I have super curly hair and I loved how soft it made my hair after using it. This is probably one of my top favorite brands when it comes to shampoo and conditioner. I would definitely recommend!
Jovie B.
Lithonia, GA
So...I was shopping around for a new conditioner for myself and my curly headed mini-me, and I ran across the L'Oréal Extraordinary Curls conditioner. I've decided to test it on my hair first (3A curls), and I absolutely LOVED it! It instantly revitalized my curls and made them so soft. I also like that it's not a overpowering scent. Can't wait to try it on my munchkin next!
Seerra p.
I bought this set at Walmart. I think the total came out to be around $15. My girlfriend loves this set because she has really curly hair like ringlets. It helps the flyaways and it keeps the curls in shape. Her hair has also gotten a lot shinier and softer with this set. And the smell is amazing!
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?