BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Sherry W.
I am a natural so trying L'Oreal Paris Advance Haircare Extraordinary Oil Curls Re-Nourish Mask is a must. My hair is curly and moisture is really important. I'm sure this product delivers.
Heather R.
I absolutely love how soft and shiny my hair is after using this line of products. My damaged hair feels healthy once again after just one use. The wavy curls I have show even better now and it's amazing! I would definitely recommend it to everyone I know.
Tracey L.
Augusta, ME
I love love this product. I learned to have to love my curls and with this product I love them even more!!!! It leaves my hair soft and shines and my curls are beautiful and healthy!!
Karla H.
Este tratamiento ha sido mi salvación. Mis rizos han ido mejorando y se ven más definidos y con vida. Yo he complementado con un corte de cabello 1 vez cada 2 meses. Super recommendado
Jessica V.
Portage, IN
The BEST shampoo and conditioner EVER. The shampoo doesn't leave your hair tough immediately after use like most, it feels as if you've already use the conditioner; very hydrating.
Elizabeth K.
Freehold, NJ
This regimen is one of the best I've tried yet. I have dry, frizzy, curly hair and nothing seems to soothe it. I tried the shampoo, conditioner, and mask once, and already my hair is smoother and softer and relatively frizz free! I would recommend this to anyone who has hard to manage curls!
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
The shampoo and conditioner really faded my hair color and really didn't do anything special but the mask when I used it before washing added tons of moisture and life to my curls.
Madeline M.
Pascoag, RI
I really like this product. It keeps my hair moisturized, makes my hair feel silky, and it makes it shiny. It's a good product for those with curly hair. But the thing I really hate about it is the smell of it. I'm not sure why, all my friends and family like it but I hate the smell.
Erica D.
East Windsor, NJ
If nothing else, your hair will smell amazing. I've had more comments about my hair smelling good than ever before. Now on to the results: soft, bouncy curls and hydrated hair. I'm really impressed!
Geraldine F.
Kettering , OH
Es una excelente linea de products para cabello rizado deja mi cabello super suave y manejable es una linea bastante economica y facil de conseguir turned un olor delicioso
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?