BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Madison B.
I tried this line of shampoos a while back and I was far from pleased. It left my hair dry and unmanageable. The price was right, but the quality of the product was subpar. I do not advise using any of these products if you are in search of smooth, tangle-free hair.
dayrene s.
Estos productos son perfectos para personas con el cabello ondulado como yo,repara nutre y da volumen y fuerza a nuestro cabello me encantan y ademas tienen un olor magnifico da sensacion de frescura y limpieza
Alejandra L.
Saint Cloud, FL
Thank you for giving me this great opportunity of receiving these free products thanks to Thank you @LorealHair for giving me this great products for my hair thank you @Influenster i so happpppppyyy 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😁😃😁😃😁😃
Sammie S.
Two Rivers, WI
This entire line is really amazing! My hair is so dry and brittle, and my curls have kind of faded as I've gotten older. This line has put life back into my hair and made my curls bouncy and light at the same time. Great product!
Wanda V.
Rochester, NY
Been trying to find some products that work for my dry and damage hair and just found this love it all ready and the smell it leaves on my hair is fantastic I definitely recommend it
K D.
Marietta, GA
Tried this as a sample from Influenster, and it definitely made my hair softer and silkier than normal. The scent was a little stronger than I prefer, but I do think it was very moisturizing and helped my curls.
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
I love to leave my soft hair from the shampoo. It makes my curls look healthy and defined by the combination of oils containing. It helps to eliminate frizz. It also has a rich fragrance that lasts.
Angela C.
Sheboygan, WI
I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked this shampoo. It has a clean, fresh scent. The texture is creamy. I used the variety for very dry, curly hair. I did notice an improvement in the amount of frizziness.
Rachel F.
Seattle, WA
Loreal is one of the only brands I will use on my hair. I LOVE this collection for my curly hair! I found it so much better than salon brand, plus is was affordable. Thank you, thank you from a loyal customer!
Patricia M.
Tarrytown, NY
I received this voxbox of loreal extraordinary oil curl shampoo, conditioner and mask. I am blow away by how well this product performs. Super moisturizing and makes my hair feel bouncy and hydrated! Love it!
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?