BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Mariah M.
Love this product. I normally only use Shea Moisture products because they meet my needs of wanting a product that is sulfate free. However, when I used this product I was amazed that it actually kept my hair so moisturized. I have not tried the shampoo yet only the conditioner but, I love it so far.
Newsha P.
Alpharetta, GA
I simply LOVE this. I was skeptical about using this line because it has sulfates in it, but I'm so happy I did. I purchased this from Target and I love it. I used the shampoo and conditioner as well as this mask. My curls love it. I am a natural with type 3 hair. A, B. & C. I don't think it matter if you have wavy, curly, coiled or kinky hair. This will work! My hair loves it! It is very moisturizing.
Jeanette O.
I didn't like this product at all! I used it on my daughter with curly hair and it completely destroyed her curls. It also made her really frizzy and tangled. It did have a very nice smell but that's the only thing I liked. I will not purchase again.
Rozalina Y.
Just received this in a voxbox from influenster and I love it the mask revived my curls after the shower and didn't leave an oily feel .... Definitely a must for girls with curly hair #extraordinaryhair #spon4loreal
dayrene s.
Estos productos son perfectos para personas con el cabello ondulado como yo,repara nutre y da volumen y fuerza a nuestro cabello me encantan y ademas tienen un olor magnifico da sensacion de frescura y limpieza
Madison B.
I tried this line of shampoos a while back and I was far from pleased. It left my hair dry and unmanageable. The price was right, but the quality of the product was subpar. I do not advise using any of these products if you are in search of smooth, tangle-free hair.
Alejandra L.
Saint Cloud, FL
Thank you for giving me this great opportunity of receiving these free products thanks to Thank you @LorealHair for giving me this great products for my hair thank you @Influenster i so happpppppyyy 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😁😃😁😃😁😃
Sammie S.
Two Rivers, WI
This entire line is really amazing! My hair is so dry and brittle, and my curls have kind of faded as I've gotten older. This line has put life back into my hair and made my curls bouncy and light at the same time. Great product!
Angela C.
Sheboygan, WI
I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked this shampoo. It has a clean, fresh scent. The texture is creamy. I used the variety for very dry, curly hair. I did notice an improvement in the amount of frizziness.
Wanda V.
Rochester, NY
Been trying to find some products that work for my dry and damage hair and just found this love it all ready and the smell it leaves on my hair is fantastic I definitely recommend it
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?