BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Destiny G.
I love this product! I received it in my last voxbox and I have not stopped using it! It keeps my hair from looking dull, dry and thin. I do not know how I lived without it. The $2 off coupon helped when I bought it again last week. I will not use anything else on my curls.
Wow! this set is wonderful for women with curly hair. I love the shampoo and the hair mask- they're both wonderful. The hair mask is one of the best things I've ever used on my hair. It felt so soft and silky after. The conditioner is average. I'm going to make sure my shower is always stocked with this amazing mask.
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Whoa! The holy grail of drug store hairs masks!! I use after conditioning and wrap my hair in a warm towel as I let it sit! It gives my curls their bounce back for when I let it go all natural! Love L'Oreal Paris advanced hair care!
Samantha M.
Raleigh, NC
Really liked these products and loved the fact I had no tangles after getting out of the shower! Used the mask and am excited to say that my hair is less frizzier than usual. Only downfall, it is a bit heavy on my thin hair and looks greasy towards the end of day. Otherwise love the way it makes my hair feel and shine!
Amelia R.
San Diego, CA
This is super hydrating and has a lot of oils in it I can feel in my hair it smells great and has a nice thick rich texture to it. It says 5-10 mins but I leave it in over night and wash it out in the shower in the morning you could also use it to style your hair during the day doesn't look or feel crunchy or turn your hair white and I have black hair. Can be a little pricey.
Sarah L.
I was really excited to try this set from Influenster. It smells really nice and it works! The bottles are super cute. A little goes a long way. I have thick hair, so it takes forever for me to rinse it out. Overall, I really like it an will purchase in the future.
Emily H.
I wish I could say I loved this product, but it just did not work for me. It weighed my hair down and did not make my hair feel as soft as I was hoping. My hair did feel hydrated though and I loved the smell. I wish the product applied slightly thicker, I felt like I had to use a lot to cover all of my hair.
Vanessa B.
Clementon, NJ
L'Oréals extraordinary oil curls collection are perfect products for everyday damage on hair. I highly recommend the re-nourish mask, which both replenished and restored my hair back to its natural curly state. This product is a great inexpensive drug store find.
Katherine K.
Charlotte, NC
I loved how it minimized the look of curly hair !! It made it beautiful and it had more volume then before. I am really looking forward for when I run out to buy it every time!!! I was so happy when it can in my vox box it made such a change to my hair I would really recommend it if you have really curly hair .
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Thanks to Crowdtap, I got to try this product for free. I really liked it because it defined my curls and made my hair less frizzy. I even let my mother in law try it and she was so blown away I let her have my samples.
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?