BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Dana F.
Oakdale, MN
I have to admit that when I am finished shampooing my hair, it doesn't feel quite as clean and silky as it does with my other shampoos, but after conditioning, using the mask, and air-drying, I must say I do like the results and I would buy it again.
Angelita Y.
I use the whole line i love it it's actually brought my curls back it isn't a heavy product smells wonderful it's pretty affordable likes liek 5$ a product which is pretty cheap and it keeps my hair nice and nourished will recommend this to others
Rocio G.
I was hesitant to try it's product because my hair was damaged from bleaching and everything I use didn't work until I got the box from influenster to try the product my Curls are back and I feel great thank you influenster I LOVE This PRODUCT
Kaleen K.
I received this in my Vox box and I absolutely love it. My curls felt very smooth. I had little frizz and it smelled amazing. This is the first time that I have used something for dry hair that didn't leave my hair feeling Greasy. I love it.
Elizabeth C.
I am really impressed with this drugstore shampoo, conditioner and mask. It's super cheap and it makes my curls manageable and soft. I would like a little more in the way of frizz control but for such a cheap product, it does a great job!
Lara A.
Torrance, CA
I got this complimentary of L'Oreal Influester and I can say that because of these products, my once dry curly hair is now hydrated, volumized and smells amazing!! The conditioner really keeps your hair hydrated and detangles most of your hair before you brush through it. I was very surprised by how good this product actually was!
Destiny G.
I love this product! I received it in my last voxbox and I have not stopped using it! It keeps my hair from looking dull, dry and thin. I do not know how I lived without it. The $2 off coupon helped when I bought it again last week. I will not use anything else on my curls.
Nicole H.
I received the L'Oreal advanced haircare extraordinary oil curls collection complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes. The shampoo and conditioner helped bring my dry curly hair bounce back while the mask helped restore moisture. I would recommend to any of my curly haired ladies in need of renewing their hair.
Wow! this set is wonderful for women with curly hair. I love the shampoo and the hair mask- they're both wonderful. The hair mask is one of the best things I've ever used on my hair. It felt so soft and silky after. The conditioner is average. I'm going to make sure my shower is always stocked with this amazing mask.
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Whoa! The holy grail of drug store hairs masks!! I use after conditioning and wrap my hair in a warm towel as I let it sit! It gives my curls their bounce back for when I let it go all natural! Love L'Oreal Paris advanced hair care!
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?