BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
shemeeka s.
Melbourne, FL
I received these items complimentary. It's usually hard for me to find a product that leaves my hair soft and my curly , hydrated and bouncy yet these products. I'm ecstatic about the smell and how well it helps to contain my frizz. Great product for curly hair.
Aneliza C.
Aventura, FL
My hair is now shiny, very curly, soft. I'm very happy to participate on L'Oréal campaign with Influenster. I have some highlights and my hair still very soft with these products. I love the smell of them too! It is certain that I still keep using these products.
Melissa B.
Columbus, OH
Noticeable difference after only one use. No heavy smells, a little thinner product than I was expecting, but still worked great. I would recommend using this in the full system rather than individual products. I would buy this again if it was on sale.

I receive this as a part of a voxbox from influenseter and L'Oreal Paris for free, but the opinions are honest and my own.
Shyla M.
Missoula, MT
I absolutely love these products! The shampoo and conditioner are great, but the mask is the product that really makes me love this line. It nourishes, and helps keep my frizz down. my only complaint about this line is the smell. it isn't terrible but it's not something I'd choose to have my hair smell like.
Jessica S.
Lackawanna, NY
I was super impressed with this L'Oreal extraordinary oil curls leave in treatment. It smells great. I noticed how beautiful my hair looked and felt after one use. One use!! I am so happy with this and will definitely be purchasing this again!
Maleana H.
I got it in a VoxBox and took awhile to try it considering i had 2 other shampoos in my shower. Nothing was super special about it really. My hair did come out softer but there wasn't a real difference in anything Sept for after the shower and initial air dry.
Nikita T.
Just tried the conditioner after my sister suggested it and it's a keeper! Love the sweet scent! It's very creamy and mixes well with coconut or olive oil for extra conditioning. My curls felt super moisturized!
ashley w.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product. I got it as sample and it gave me the best curls every. It's onward for me to find products for my hair but these work perfectly for me. It gave my hair so much life. I have actually went out and bought the product.
Kelli K.
Marble, NC
I love this shampoo. Influenster sent me the set to try and I love it. I was using Suave Keratin Infusion shampoo, but my hair would feel dirty after a day and with this shampoo my hair feels cleaner for longer. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Sneha B.
montvale, NJ
This is great for dry hair. i use this once a week. i have wav hair and this helps getting rid of the frizz. it has oil in it for taking care of the moisture in your locks. this keeps the scalp and looks good. i recommend this to anyone with curly or wacy hair
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?