BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maleana H.
I got it in a VoxBox and took awhile to try it considering i had 2 other shampoos in my shower. Nothing was super special about it really. My hair did come out softer but there wasn't a real difference in anything Sept for after the shower and initial air dry.
Nikita T.
Charlotte , NC
Just tried the conditioner after my sister suggested it and it's a keeper! Love the sweet scent! It's very creamy and mixes well with coconut or olive oil for extra conditioning. My curls felt super moisturized!
Sneha B.
Montvale, NJ
This is great for dry hair. i use this once a week. i have wav hair and this helps getting rid of the frizz. it has oil in it for taking care of the moisture in your locks. this keeps the scalp and looks good. i recommend this to anyone with curly or wacy hair
Jade C.
Lillington, NC
I loved this shampoo and conditioner so much, the smell was amazing and I used these products 4 times now and the packaging was amazing! the shampoo and conditioner made my curls very defiant and I loved them.! I would definitley recommend this to others !
Michelle C.
Mogadore, OH
This system is amazing. I have been using for a little more than three weeks now and can see a difference in my hair. I did receive samples from L'Oreal, but have seen the prices at the store, which are very affordable. I would recommend to my curly haired friends. I have noticed that my curls are bouncier and lighter since starting this system.
Dana F.
Oakdale, MN
I have to admit that when I am finished shampooing my hair, it doesn't feel quite as clean and silky as it does with my other shampoos, but after conditioning, using the mask, and air-drying, I must say I do like the results and I would buy it again.
Dawn H.
I was super excited to get these products to review, but this line ended up being a bust for me because I don't have dry hair! So it did nothing for me or my curls, other than make my hair limp and too oily. I love the scent of the shampoo, though!
Angelita Y.
I use the whole line i love it it's actually brought my curls back it isn't a heavy product smells wonderful it's pretty affordable likes liek 5$ a product which is pretty cheap and it keeps my hair nice and nourished will recommend this to others
Kaleen K.
I received this in my Vox box and I absolutely love it. My curls felt very smooth. I had little frizz and it smelled amazing. This is the first time that I have used something for dry hair that didn't leave my hair feeling Greasy. I love it.
Sasha P.
So i was so scared to try because my curls have already been vanishing with the wind the more i curl or straighten it.  So i bought it to give it a try since my boyfriend also has long curly hair.  It was such a great buy. I was actually super impressed at the moisture it left and how it literally made my curls bounce back up after the shower.
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?