BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Marla R.
I'm in love! I have "full" hair and this actually gives me beach waves naturally! No extra product needed. Did some finger curling but other than than didn't style, super healthy looking hair. I got this as a sample and will DEFINITELY be purchasing for myself later on! Was super skeptical but it actually works for me!
Mika C.
West Jordan, UT
I got a sample of this from L'Oréal and I loved it so I purchased it! If you have curls, it makes your hair super super shiny and soft! I also never tried a hair mask before so I was excited to try it! If you have damaged/dry hair I would defiantly give it a chance!
Heather C.
Florence
I am in love with this, I have natural curly hair and this has brought life back to my curls made them very bouncy my hair very soft and shiny if you have curly hair that is hard to manage I highly recommend these products
Jessica S.
Lackawanna, NY
I was super impressed with this L'Oreal extraordinary oil curls leave in treatment. It smells great. I noticed how beautiful my hair looked and felt after one use. One use!! I am so happy with this and will definitely be purchasing this again!
Shyla M.
Missoula, MT
I absolutely love these products! The shampoo and conditioner are great, but the mask is the product that really makes me love this line. It nourishes, and helps keep my frizz down. my only complaint about this line is the smell. it isn't terrible but it's not something I'd choose to have my hair smell like.
Melissa B.
Columbus, OH
Noticeable difference after only one use. No heavy smells, a little thinner product than I was expecting, but still worked great. I would recommend using this in the full system rather than individual products. I would buy this again if it was on sale.

I receive this as a part of a voxbox from influenseter and L'Oreal Paris for free, but the opinions are honest and my own.
Aneliza C.
Aventura, FL
My hair is now shiny, very curly, soft. I'm very happy to participate on L'Oréal campaign with Influenster. I have some highlights and my hair still very soft with these products. I love the smell of them too! It is certain that I still keep using these products.
shemeeka s.
Melbourne, FL
I received these items complimentary. It's usually hard for me to find a product that leaves my hair soft and my curly , hydrated and bouncy yet these products. I'm ecstatic about the smell and how well it helps to contain my frizz. Great product for curly hair.
Maleana H.
I got it in a VoxBox and took awhile to try it considering i had 2 other shampoos in my shower. Nothing was super special about it really. My hair did come out softer but there wasn't a real difference in anything Sept for after the shower and initial air dry.
Sneha B.
Montvale, NJ
This is great for dry hair. i use this once a week. i have wav hair and this helps getting rid of the frizz. it has oil in it for taking care of the moisture in your locks. this keeps the scalp and looks good. i recommend this to anyone with curly or wacy hair
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?

Amazon