BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Jasmine N.
I loved the system. thank you to @influenster for sending me this sample for review purposes. It has left my hair a little softer after a couple of uses. I love the way that the system works with my hair type. The price point is not bad for anyone who wants to try it. I would buy this product because in my opinion after a couple of uses it leaves my scalp feeling clean and my hair feeling hydrated.
Angie C.
Reading, PA
I received these products complimentary for testing purposes & must say I'm In love with the fragrance from when you open the bottle & it stays in your in my hair. With just the wash you tell the difference in texture. Right away your hair is smooth. Followed by the conditioner it deliveres what it said it would do. I would definitely recommend it to others. #ExtaordinaryHair @influenster.
Indiera A.
Orlando, FL
I got these for free from Crowdtap. The shampoo is just OK. It foams up nice, but seems to leave a film on my hair, so it doesn't feel very clean afterwards. The conditioner is good; it's lightweight but detangles hair and makes it softer. The mask is also lightweight but has a buttery texture. It really feels like hair is being nourished without being weighed down.
Laurie W.
Amarillo , TX
This is a great conditioner for dry, frizzy hair! It is very moisturizing and not too heavy for fine hair like mine. Also, it is extremely budget-friendly and there are usually coupons you can print out and use to make it even more affordable.
Saudai h.
Paramount, CA
This leaves your curls feeling Hydrated, super bouncy,and alive!! As long as you remember to DETANGLE YOUR HAIR. I have different hair types around my hair from 4a-4c and compared to others this is one of THE BEST defining shampoo,conditioner and hair mask I have used yet.
Marla R.
I'm in love! I have "full" hair and this actually gives me beach waves naturally! No extra product needed. Did some finger curling but other than than didn't style, super healthy looking hair. I got this as a sample and will DEFINITELY be purchasing for myself later on! Was super skeptical but it actually works for me!
Crystal C.
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! Just got my free samples and tried it...my hair isn't frizzy, my curls are manageable, and they stay even when i've slept on them. Softened my hair and smells fantastic! Definitely worth it!
Rheanna H.
Richland, WA
The smell alone is AMAZING! Like a tropical island retreat! It leaves my hair so soft and makes my curls last a lot longer. It is now my new favorite haircare line!! I absolutely love it and highly recommend it!!
Heather C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I am in love with this, I have natural curly hair and this has brought life back to my curls made them very bouncy my hair very soft and shiny if you have curly hair that is hard to manage I highly recommend these products
Mika C.
I got a sample of this from L'Oréal and I loved it so I purchased it! If you have curls, it makes your hair super super shiny and soft! I also never tried a hair mask before so I was excited to try it! If you have damaged/dry hair I would defiantly give it a chance!
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?