BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Whitney S.
I have wavy hair that has been colored and I noticed my curl pattern has started to wilt, to my displeasure. Ive been using the shampoo, conditioner and hair mask for a week now and love it! The smell is amazing, the texture is light and coats my strands and best of all, my waves are becoming more defined!
June Q.
I have really frizzy hair and I write this review with confidence I just received and tried this product to try for free from influenster and I can say I'm loving it after just one use my hair looks great can't wait to see after one week
Michelle I.
Kissimmee, Fl
Amazing product! It moisturizers my hair and my curls loveeees this product! It smells amazing and I can keep it as a leave in conditioner. I got mine at Walgreens and Walmart! I need to repurchase! I am super satisfied with this product!
Angela B.
Princeton , WV
I received these complimentary for testing purposes only. The shampoo lathers wonderfully, while the conditioner detangles. Using the treatment gave my hair even more umph! The smell of these products is sexy, invigorating, and worth buying aside from how great it leaves my hair feeling and looking!
Amber M.
Products smell kinda like Shea butter..with just one use of these products my hair went from dry tangley mess to smooth and silky feeling.Which I haven't experienced in awhile.I had no trouble working them through my hair.

Got this compliments of L'Oreal and Influenster to review for free.
Dennisha D.
Citrus Hts, CA
I have the hair mask and from the first time I used it I fell in love with it. The price is too good for how well it works. It makes my hair so soft and easy to detangle. I would definitely buy it again and highly recommend others to try it out. I have naturally curly hair and it always leaves my curl poppinggg.
EhriqaLofton P.
Rialto, CA
I absolutely love love love this product! I am usually a skeptic about purchasing new products/things just introduced on the mkt, but decided to purchase it anyway bcz I heard sooooooo many great reviews. I love it. It works. Use it every week, & I now recommend it to everyone in my circle.
kristel J.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I received these products in the extraordinary hair voxbox and i love them except for the shampoo because it's not sulfate-free but the mask and the conditioner are my favorite. They make my hair soft, easy to detangle and they smell amazing. I'll recommend it to anyone with curly hair.
Vanessa M.
Best shampoo & conditioner combination ever. if you have dry hair especially with the speing weather changing this will give your hair LIFE! smells amazing. made my hair so soft. the conditioning mask really queched my hair.
amanda e.
Colonial Hgts, VA
I received this item from influenster for testing and reviewing purposes however this review is my honest opinion, at first I didn't like this product but the more I used it and seen the way it was moisturizing my frizzy curls the more I liked it, it smells great and helps the frizz a lot
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?