BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amy C.
I was lucky enough to receiv this set in a voxbox and I love this set. I have long hair that tends to be on the drier side especially towards the ends. I typically don't do much with my hair as a college student. My hair is quite wavy naturally and this shampoo and conditioner adds curl to my hair while moisturizing it.
Angela B.
Goodland, KS
I got sample packs of this in the mail this week after requesting it on their website & I'm in love with it! My hair smells amazing, my curls are soft & less frizzy. That's after one use! I think I will take advantage of the coupon that came with it & buy the full size set! Thank you L'Oréal for the sample!!! Highly recommended!
Kelly M.
Grain Valley, MO
~~I received this for free in exchange for my honest opinion~~

Not only does my hair feel like it is healthier, it looks like it! It is softer, and the curls are more defines. The packaging is easy to use and doesn't look back. All in all , this is a product that I will continue to purchase!!
Niki W.
This product by #lorerealparis #ExtraordinaryHair #voxbox has made my curls come back to life. My hair was dry and brittle. My curls were straight and I have to say this #beauty #conditioner has brought some life back to my head. I would recommend this #shampoo and #conditioner to anyone who has #lifeless #dry #curls.
Nataly S.
Desde q lo use por primera vez si cumplió con todo lo que ofrece y por eso es mi inseparable shampoo y conditioner favoritos. Es muy bueno ya que tengo el pelo rizo y reseco desde que lo uso esta más humectado y con menos frizz lo recomiendo muchísimo.
Pamela L.
Blairsville, PA
I've recently tried the shampoo, conditioner and hair mask and love it. It has left my curls soft, shiny and manageable. It's even gentle on the color in my hair, not stripping it but helping it last longer. I will definitely be buying this again.
Alma R.
Hayward, Ca
I received this product to test out for free. I have been using this shampoo and conditioner or a regular every other day basis and I can see improvements on my curls. I feel like it defies the curls even more and makes them hydrated and bouncy I would totally buy it and recommend it to people with curly hair.
Nicole L.
Council Blfs, IA
I received these products in a Vox Box to try out and am really impressed. They gave my hair much needed moisture and helped my curls shape-up frizz-free. All the products have a very light olive oil scent that leave my hair smelling fresh, which is a great change from the overly flowery products out there.
Laura L.
So I just got my sample of L'Oréal extraordinary oil curls and the smell is amazing. I love coconut oil and the smell. My body wash is coconut , my lotion is coconut and now my hair is coconut too. This shampoo brought out my curls more than ever and it was just with one use. I can't wait to see what my hair is like with more washes!
Marisa Q.
Channelview, TX
I recently bought this shampoo for curls and i love it , i had received the extradanary oil one and i loved that one too ! now i don't know which one i like more they both make my hair look amazing even if i don't do anything to it , all i have to do is get up lol literally it leaves my hair so nice .I love it
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?