BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Ana D.
New Castle, DE
I received this trio complimentary from L'Oreal for review purposes and I'm already in love with these products after couple of uses. Especially the hair mask. It smells amazing and leaves my hair super soft and shiny . I've been using l'oreals EVERCURL line and I couldn't have imagined this set would replace it only after couple of uses.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
I love how it left my hair, you actually notice the results from day one. As your hair drys you can see also "frizz free" damage slowly disappear. After a period of use you will see results. The price is Not exaggerated but yet affordable compared to other brands.
kira d.
hermitage, PA
I was honored to receive this set to review! I have thick curly hair. some products are too drying for how thick my hair is and some weigh the curls down. this line does a great job at not doing either. my curls are soft, touchable and with a high shine. the price if very affordable and the scent is amazing!
Chelsea V.
Evans, Co
I just got my voxbox containing these items from L'Oréal and influenster. I love this so much. It smells great and made my hair feel soft like I just got a treatment at the salon. My curls were intact and looked great. Not frizzy or dry just curls!
#spon4loreal
andrea s.
Norristown, PA
It has always been a struggle finding a product that works well for my dry curly hair. From the second I put some of this product in my hand I was in love! Smells so good and it felt so luxurious! My hair seems so much softer and shinier I am a fan for life!
Cheyenne J.
Cleveland, OH
I have curly natural hair. So it's as always difficult finding the right product that not only moisturizes my hair but also make curls look amazing. But this Loreal re-nourish mask does the job. My hair comes out shiny bouncy and full of life and shine.
Stephanie  Q.
Whittier, CA
I recently got this in a Vox Box and it's very rich and creamy and makes my hair smell really good! It's also very hydrating and my hair isn't nearly as frizzy anymore, but I just wonder if these thick and creamy products would clog my hair follicles and make my hair fall out? Idk maybe that's just me. We'll see I suppose.
Catalina V.
Falls Church, VA
The first few times i noticed a big difference in my hair (for the better). My curls actually had a nice shape to them and my hair smelled nice all day long and the days following it. However, my hair gets really tangled now and after using the shampoo and conditioner for a while the results I'm seeing aren't that impressive
Amy C.
I was lucky enough to receiv this set in a voxbox and I love this set. I have long hair that tends to be on the drier side especially towards the ends. I typically don't do much with my hair as a college student. My hair is quite wavy naturally and this shampoo and conditioner adds curl to my hair while moisturizing it.
Angela B.
Goodland, KS
I got sample packs of this in the mail this week after requesting it on their website & I'm in love with it! My hair smells amazing, my curls are soft & less frizzy. That's after one use! I think I will take advantage of the coupon that came with it & buy the full size set! Thank you L'Oréal for the sample!!! Highly recommended!
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?