BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sydney S.
Irvine, CA
I love this collection. It brings my dry curly hair back to life. I have thin, 2B hair and it works wonders for me. I am able to wash my roots daily with the shampoo and then i use the conditioner mid shaft down and let it sit for a minute or two. I also use a bit of conditioner on my roots to help lock in moisture and precent frizz and it works great. Does not leave my roots weighed down or oily but makes for super soft and defined curls. I'm hoping to try the treatment mask soon for on those days where my hair is a bit dryer.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
I honestly just grabbed this from the store, I wanted something that would be moisturizing and keep my hair from getting too dry and frazzled this winter. And thankfully this stuff has been working some serious magic! I can only comment on the hair masque though, but just using that, my hair has been in pretty good shape! Surprisingly gave me lots of volume, too! My hair has been very soft and fluffy, bit not frizzy or tangled
Daisy G.
Orlando, FL
So I have been dying my hair since I was 14 now 22 and my curls started dying down. Before this product came Out i was using the L'Oréal total repair 5 minute mask for over a year and also loved it. But when this one came out I knew I had to try it. I left it on longer than the five minutes (30 mins every wash). The end result was amazing . It definitely hydrates your hair making those curls bouncy and alive and looking healthy. It will obviously take more than one use for this product to work its magic but I highly recommend this product for anyone trying to get those curls back. L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Curls Collection
Ciara S.
I had bought this product while studying abroad in the UK. I needed something to calm my hair after it having a fit to the weather and water across the pond. I must say this product did not disappoint. I had been searching for a while to find a shampoo that moisturized my lovely curls and this product did just that! I loved it so much that I stocked up over there afraid that this did not exist in the U.S. yet. Which I was partially right! I believe this is the same product but the packaging is different over there than it is here but has the same look color and similarity in the products. Whether you are African American, Italian, or just have a head full of curls this product is for you!
Jessica J.
Louisville, KY
I received these products from Influenster last year, and have been slowly testing them out over the past few months. I have very fine, curly, dark brown hair. I absolutely LOVE the conditioning mask treatment. All of the products smell good and are conditioning, but the mask is by far my favorite. I use it every time I wash my hair, which is about every 3 or 4 days, and it leaves it so nice and soft. If you are wanting to buy a product from this line but don't know which one, I highly recommend the conditioning mask treatment!
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
Thank you to L'Oreal Paris and Influenster for sending me the NEW Extraordinary Oil Curls Nourishing Shampoo System by L’Oreal Paris! This is the first shampoo system with luscious, lightweight oils such as Amla, Coconut, Soja, Flax, Rose, and Sunflower. The system includes Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner to rejuvenate and transform lifeless curls into bouncy, defined, and lustrous, and [Re-Nourish] Mask Advanced Treatment with Oil Complex (Amla Extract) to rehydrate, restore, and reinfuse the bounce in curls.

L'Oreal Paris Hair Care Advanced Extraordinary Shampoo System is said to nourish and redefine dry curls within 1 wash. While I was hoping for soft, frizz-free curls after the first washing, I didn’t notice an improvement until around 2 weeks of using the shampoo and conditioner along with hair mask. My curly hair is dry, frizzy, and very thick, so I was looking forward to seeing what this system had to offer because I was in need of some hydration and definition brought back to my curls. After around two weeks of using all three products, I did notice my curls were well defined without being weighed down, and my hair was soft, healthier,bouncy, and the frizz was manageable compared to before when no products seemed to help.

I am sure others can relate when I say this, but the scent of hair care is one of the key reasons why I will repurchase a product. Now I did like the scent of the shampoo– it has a musk, nutty scent in my opinion– I wasn’t too fond of the conditioner or mask smell. However, after washing and drying, it wasn’t as overpowering, and left a faint lingering scent that was pleasant. Now for those who are concerned and tend to use sulfate-free shampoos, please note that this shampoo is not sulfate-free. While I tend to not use sulfate shampoos, I decided to make an exception because I’ve heard great things about L’Oreal Paris products in the past. Would I purchase this system again? Absolutely, because it works well for my hair type, and I think with another de-frizz product added into my routine, the combination would leave me satisfied, and my curls rejuvenated.
Ana R.
This shampoo and conditioner are outstanding! My hair is very frizzy, and this really helps. These products address all my curly-frizzy issues, and after using them my hair smells awesome, is soft and smooth and manageable. Sometimes I add a little conditioner to my hair after I shower, while it's wet, and leave it in. It makes my curls even more defined. Highly recommended.
A thing I do really appreciate is that the labels are in opposite directions, so you can stick you conditioner upside down and the label is facing the right way! I've never seen that before and it makes me really happy!
My hair is shinier, stronger, and definitely less frizzy! Plus, I've gotten a lot of comments that my hair smells nice :)
Anastacia C.
I recently ordered a sample of this product from the loreal website and so far i really like it. I have thick wavy/curly hair and this product has made it easier to comb through after using. I also enjoy the scent of the product and will most likely be buying after i finish my sample. I have yet to try out the mask but as i mentioned the shampoo and conditioner work wonders for my hair.
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
Even though I mostly straighten my hair, I find that masks formulated for curly hair (my natural hair texture) provide the deepest moisture and most smoothing properties. I love this new  Undefined  because it smells amazing and I feel like the oils really soak in, plus it's under $5 for a huge tub!
sandra d.
Clearwater, FL
Love it! I have been trying to find products so Ican wash and go. Because of my curl, it ends up just looking frizzy. I live in a very humi climate. This has worked the best so far. It has a nice smell that I might describe as baby powder fresh. My curls are more easily defined without having to use styling product. My hair is soft. I smell good. Two thumbs up!
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?