BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Adalgisa c.
Es la mejor linea de productos para el cabello curly-afro en mi casa nunca falta, el shampoo por si solo desenrreda😍😍, el acondicionador y la mascarilla son excelentes, tienen un rico olor, no deja el cabello grasoso, lo mejor de todo es que no necesitas mucho producto😘. 100% recommendado👌👌
Stacy M.
I received this three product set through my free voxbox by influenster - and overall I think it's an ok product. The mask is a little messy and a bit difficult to disperse evenly. After using this product repetitively - I was not overly impressed and I would not purchase in the future.
Queen Esther S.
This collection was sent to me from Influenster (Hey Boo!) for a product review and I have been in love since! The REnourishing mask is an all time favorite for I have been using it no stop. It contains 7 natural oils and I apply the hair mask and sleep with it on for a total of 6-8 hours waking up to baby soft and shiny hair. The smells is to die for!
Cindy L.
Plano, TX
I've only used this a few times, but so far, so good. My scalp isn't going crazy, but my curls aren't really less frizzy. The smell is amazing, though! I feel like it's a bit similar to Kerastase.
Alissa S.
Dillsburg, PA
This is my new favorite shampoo and conditioner! It smells so good. It has a light vanilla scent That lasts in my hair. I find that it really moisturizes my hair and has reduced frizz within about 1 week of use. 10/10
Nichole P.
The shampoo gently cleanses my curls without drying them out or leaving me knotted and tangled. The conditioner is amazing - use it after shampoo or as co-wash. The mask is fantastic however you use it. Some days I use it as intended and other days I use it as a more decadent co-wash. If you can get your hands on the leave in, it's probably the highlight of the entire collection. All of these products leave me with gorgeous, defined curls with no greasy cast left behind. It can be hard to find great hair care for 2b/3a super fine and dry hair, but this stuff checks all the boxes!
Skaih C.
Rancho Cucamonga
I use the conditioner as a leave-in product because it's a light enough product to keep applying without a nasty feeling. It is at a very reasonable price as well. I would buy this product again.
Kristen B.
Houston, Texas
I received this in my voxbox. It made my hair much softer and my hair is fried from bleaching, but didn't really help my curls. There was less frizz which is a good thing. The products may have worked better with more than one use, but I could not tolerate the nauseating musky floral funeral parlor smell. The smell totally killed my experience.
Amy V.
Stockton, CA
Just received all 3 extraordinary oil products via my influenster voxbox and I absolutely LOVE the products!! Not only do they smell GREAT!! (not to overbearing of a smell either) but they leave your hair feeling more soft and luscious than ever!! The color of the hair mask is a little unappealing.. but hey, it works GREAT! So who really cares!
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
I just recently got these products and haven't been using them for even a week yet, but I already see and feel a difference in my hair! It's definitely not as dry and is soft to the touch! It smells great and leaves my hair looking fresh and shiny. Hoping to continue to see improvement! Would definitely recommend this !
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?

back