BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
jennifer y.
O Fallon, MO
Definitely an inexpensive got to product for my thick curly hair. I recently tried this and really like the results. It has rained for a week straight here and this girl has NO FRIZZ! I am going to get the whole package on my next trip to the store and can't wait to see the results of the mask and oil also.
Jen A.
First of all, I really love the scent of this products. Usually my scalp is super picky what shampoos I use, but this treats my scalp nicely! The scent is really nice. It does make my hair softer too since my curls aren't as soft as when I straighten it so it's nice to have a softer texture with curls! Only thing aside, my frizziness remains, but it does make my hair shinier a little bit!
Jamie D.
I have a really hard time finding a shampoo and conditioner combo that makes my curls look good AND makes my hair smell good! This amazingly does both. My curls were less frizzy and tighter. Really glad I was able to get this item in my @influenster #VoxBox I'll definitely be purchasing this product again!
Danita M.
I received the Loreal Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Curls Collection for free for testing purposes and I really do like it , the shampoo cleaned my hair without stripping it of its natural oils , the conditioner really moisturized my hair and made it easy to comb through and I did a deep conditioner with the hair mask and my curls where so soft and manageble .I did a twist out on my hair afterwards and it came out perfect , this is a good three step hair system , my hair was clean , moisturized and it smelled good.
Christina B.
Peoria, IL
I got this mama zing product to try for free from influenster.. loreal extraordinary oil curls shampoo,conditioner, and hair mask. I must admit I have frizzy, curly, tangy hair. I can never find product to really tame my hair the way I would like or to bring out my curls without frizz. this product was amazing. I loved it and will definitely keep using.
Kasandra L.
The Loreal Paris is probably my favorite thing ever. I've never been so confident about my hair before using these products. A big thanks to Influenster and Loreal Paris for allowing me to test and review this product. This is my classic must have for August and beyond :)
Victoria T.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This product is a Yaaaaaasssssss! I purchased the shampoo and conditioner from my grocery store and couldn't wait to try it. I have thick curly hair with varying patterns and porosity, add to that color treated, hard water and desert air and you've got a recipe for dry hair. But the shampoo and conditioner left me with moisturized, bouncy curls. I will be trying the mask next!
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
I simply LOVE this. I was skeptical about using this line because it has sulfates in it, but I'm so happy I did. I purchased this from Target and I love it. I used the shampoo and conditioner as well as this mask. My curls love it. I am a natural with type 3 hair. A, B. & C. I don't think it matter if you have wavy, curly and coiled. This will work! My hair loves it! It is very moisturizing.
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
I don't hate this product, but I don't like it either. My roommate actually bought this because my normal shampoo and conditioner was out of stock at the store. This product does make my hair less dry. Curls? I haven't noticed a difference honestly. The smell lasts all day though. I really like that.
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
I received this free and was not paid. I was simply asked to give an honest review. I absolutely love it! My hair looks beautiful and is well conditioned now thanks to Loreal and this fabulous Voxbox! I was amazed my hair turned out as pretty as it has. I will definitely be purchasing again!
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?