BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
I got this the other day at target and I got shampoo and Condition and a leave in cream ok I felt a softness just after shampooing and when I got done washing and conditioning and using the leave in I styled my hair and let me tell you I could tell a difference in how soft it was and it seemed to brighten my hair up its not I live this stuff my absolute favorite stuff I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has curly hair
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Totally love this product the best, they are totally worth every Pennie...and you don't need much, especially in the summer time...I sweat a lot and I don't like to many chemicals in my hair...during the summer time I want to to look healthy and have a natural look and this L'Oreal Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Mask are the best...
Rena H.
Glenpool, OK
I received my Extraordinary Oils Curls Shampoo, Conditioner, and hair mask in my Influenster voxbox . I love what this does for my hair. I have grey/silver hair and it can be very course and dry and these products make my hair so soft. The scent is a little strong while you are using it and can be a little overwhelming but as your hair dries it just becomes a pleasant hint of scent that does last for at least 2 days.
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
After the highlights, change hair color, hair root touch up, use the iron and many other mistakes my curls ceased to be beautiful. My hair is wavy and then chemically process it again and again was very mistreated. Since I started using Extraordinary Oil line my hair looks healthier and curls are looking more beautiful, shiny and bouncer.

I receive this for free by Influester but this is my opinion.
Edna T.
Booneville, KY
I love my nourishing oil shampoo and conditioner. My hair is naturally curly and very thick, so I chose these products hoping it would help my dry hair. I am not disappointed with the results, either. These products help moisturize my hair and I love the scent. I definitely recommend this product to all of you curly haired beauties!
Rosa Y.
San Diego, CA
I bought the L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Curls shampoo and conditioner collection after reading about it. It really works with my curls. It gave them a boost for a couple of days! It smells really nice and the scent lasts for a few days. I bought it at RiteAid for a good price. I would definitely buy it again.
Jennifer A.
Not very fond of the shampoo but the mask 😳 to die for!! Left my hair soooooo soft and manageable it smelled amazing my curls were beautiful like never before!! I would definitely recommend the mask! I think the price is great for this product! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼💯💯💯 for this mask!!
lasionica a.
Branson, MO
This stuff is absolutely necessary if you have dead dry thirsty hair I'm in the middle of bleaching my hair and have to admit I've put it through a lot of stress the system restored my hair . my favorite part is the re nourish mask I put a little in my hair before I straighten it and it smells and feels fabulous .
Kaileigh E.
I received the L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Curls Collection in a VoxBox for review. I have very long, dry, curly/wavy hair, and I was excited to try these products. The scent of the shampoo and the mask is very strong, but I find it pleasant. It's consistent enough for my thick hair, and it hydrated my hair a bit, but mostly my hair seemed the same after use. The mask added a bit more shine to my hair; I like it better than the conditioner. Overall, these products aren't bad, but they aren't miraculous for curly hair, either.
Dawn W.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Curls Collection. I definitely worked after one wash my hair felt more moisturized an my curls had more bounce then it had in a long time. I loved everything about this collection definitely recommend to try. Its definitely worth it your hair will Thank you for it!
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?