BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Richelle C.
I received this for free in an Influenster VoxBox to rest and review. I received the set for curls. I was so happy since my hair had been acting crazy. It was dry and tangled badly, but the top still oily like always. I have used this product line (shampoo, conditioner, & treatment) 3-4 times. I like the way the shampoo softens my hair, and make it easier to brush. I have very long hair so it is a job to work with. Now my hair is moisturized without being oily, easier to brush and style, and it has added some awesome shine. I enjoy it, and will repurchase when I run out. P.S. It smells great too! 😀
Treesha B.
Tomball, TX
I just bought this product line for my daughter's curly, very frizzy/dry hair. I am constantly looking for something to keep her curls under control. After the first use, her hair was softer and her curls much less frizzy. It's also easier to comb through when wet or dry. We've only used it for a few days, but I am happy so far. I took one star away because the smell is a bit odd, but it would not prevent me from continuing to use or purchase again.
Michelle S.
I got this in a vox box. I really couldn't tell a that it helped any with my curls, but it helped so much with the frizz. I love the smell, but I feel like it's something that I would only use in the summer because of it. I didn't like that ( because of the different types of oils in it) that it made my hair feel greasy. I felt like the product worked better for me if I used this every other wash and used just a plain Shampoo on my other wash.
Rosa L.
Durham, NC
I have to say I was a little skeptical about using this product, I have used it to other products like herbal essence and such and have had no success, but this here is truly a miracle sent from heaven!! It worked immediately on the first try got rid of my frizz, and bought out the shine and curls looked healthy! Truly happy to have tried this!!
Amy C.
OMG i love it💗 I can't say enough about these. Absolutely love the smell. I had brain surgery on December and the Doctor had to shave the right side of my head not only that they applied a liquid all over my head and it dried my hair so badly (well what was left of it lol) . I have been trying so many products and had no success until now. Oh my I really like this line. You can feel the change in the first wash. I will stock up like crazy 😂.
ERICA H.
This is a great hair mask for dry curly hair it leaves your hair feeling soft, and manageable and gives it a nice shine,it also makes your natural curl pattern more definite. More like a deep hair conditioner except you don't have to set up under a hot hair dryer that's a A plus for me and it really conditions your hair for less time which gives you more time for something else you enjoy doing another A plus.
Katt C.
This stuff literally SAVED my hair. I had been trying out a product sent from a site for reviews that just destroyed my poor hair. Shortly after I was given the opportunity to try these products for free and they literally SAVED my hair. The mask is AMAZING for putting in and letting your hair soak it up while you relax in the tub, and regular use of the shampoo and conditioner just completely improved my hairs health and my curls over all. I LOVE this stuff.!
Breanna L.
Centralia, IL
These samples were given to me by Loreal Paris for review purposes. I really liked the sweet fragrance the shampoo and conditioner have. They leave my hair feeling soft and in good condition and not weighed down. My hair dresser says Loreal is a good brand for the cheaper price you pay. I will be using it all the time. I did not like the conditioning mask due to it being a little chunky when you try to put it on your hair. It does seem like they have chosen light weight oils to put in this. Love it. I've been recommending it to family and friends.
Cindy C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Oh my oh my! Thank Goodness I found this line, my hair is changed for ever after just one use. First of all, the shampoo smells like a very expensive perfume from Paris lol and the conditioner just leaves the hair super silky smooth, it's surreal. I will recommend this product to anyone having hair, curly or straight. The fact that it's sulfate free is the best anyone could ask for and for this I will always be faithful to this brand.
Fatima M.
Oceanside, CA
I have been using the whole system for almost 2 months. I have fine curls and I feel it works fine for me. I don't know how well this would work for those with thicker, more course curls. The scent is nice, a little overpowering for my taste. My favorite product from this line is definitely the deep conditioner, I would purchase it again.
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?