BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Courtney S.
Temecula, CA
This mask definitely left my hair feeling silkier without noticeable weight or pull on my curls. The scent is natural and pleasant. Application is really easy. I give one less star for L'Oreal claiming they don't test on animals, with the disclaimer that they sell in China. If you sell in China, your product is tested on animals. I also give one less star for it containing sulfates and parabens.
3/5 stars
I was given this product for free for my personal opinion.
‪#‎influenster‬
‪#‎extraordinaryhair‬
‪#‎spon4loreal‬
‪#‎ad‬
Brenda C.
Update: This products smells so good and doesn't leave my hair greasy. I love how soft and silky my hair feels after using this products. Added shine and life to my hair. I'll buy this products soon!

Free Samples:
1. @lorealhair #extraordinaryhair Extraordinary Oil Curls Nourishing Shampoo
2.Extraordinary Oil Curls Nourishing Conditioner
3.The Extraordinary Oil Curls Re-Nourish Hair Mask

This products rehydrate, restores & reinfuses bounce on curly hair. For very dry, curly hair.

Iris G.
Got these Samples from Influenster & L'Oreal Paris for review purposes .. I used them for the first time and love how good it felt when I was using them they also smell great my hair doesn't feel dry it feels well hidrated and less frizzy so far so good. Thank you @influenster for the opportunity @lorealhair #spon4loreal #samples
Alexa K.
I got a sample pack of these products through L'Oréal's website. Having extremely curly hair, it is difficult to find products that add just enough moisture to not make my hair oily. After using the shampoo, conditioner, and mask, I am impressed. My hair is so soft and the curls look great. I would not purchase only because I personally do not like the smell, as I find it strong, and I like to only use sulfate free products, which this is not. I typically cowash my hair, so I would be open to buying the mask though!
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
I have thinning, curly hair that after my children, lost some of it's curl and life. Upon first using the Shampoo, I could immediately tell a difference. My hair wasn't as knotted or dry, and by the time I put the conditioner in, it was super smooth! It was so much easier to comb through, and after using the mask for the first time, it felt fuller and bouncier. LOVE IT!!
Carrie B.
KIMBALL, MI
With curly dry hair I am always looking for the latest and greatest product that will finally be the one to make my hair look & feel amazing. I seen this extraordinary oil curls & was intrigued. Being thrifty I had a coupon for Loreal products so I decided why not give it a try. I purchased the shampoo, conditioner & leave in creme. So far I have not been disappointed in the products. My hair looks and feels amazing. At this point it will be added to the rotation.
G G.
When I heard L'Oréal was doing these kind of products for curly hair I couldn't wait to try. I bought the mask and I've been using it for over two or three months now and at first I saw a difference but I haven't seen much of a 'wow' change. I don't like the way it smells in all honesty but I will purchase this product again. I think L'Oréal is an amazing brand and I think maybe I need to change the way I use this product to fully know if it works for me or not.
Paris S.
snellville ga
I surprisingly enjoyed this product. The conditioner has so much slip in it, it's great for detangling for all of my natural hair ladies. But my favorite product out of all 3 was the nourishment mask. It worked really well my haor feels so hydrates after using it. I will definitely by both conditioners again.
Brittany  W.
Glens Falls, NY
I got to try this out thanks to Loreal through Influnenster. I've used a few of the others in the line and they really dried my hair out so I was really iffy about this. It actually helped my hair so much. I used the shampoo and conditioner first and it left my hair really soft my curls were more bouncy. When I used the masks I fell in LOVE! My hair was sooo soft, it smelled good but not to strong. Normally my hairs kind of dry and doesn't curl as pretty because of it, I have beautiful ringlets. But this left my hair so pretty. I couldn't be more happier happy with this. I will definitely be buying more of the mask for sure.
Richelle C.
I received this for free in an Influenster VoxBox to rest and review. I received the set for curls. I was so happy since my hair had been acting crazy. It was dry and tangled badly, but the top still oily like always. I have used this product line (shampoo, conditioner, & treatment) 3-4 times. I like the way the shampoo softens my hair, and make it easier to brush. I have very long hair so it is a job to work with. Now my hair is moisturized without being oily, easier to brush and style, and it has added some awesome shine. I enjoy it, and will repurchase when I run out. P.S. It smells great too! 😀
Maria S.
Gervais, Or
Does the cream work for curly hair? How does it leave your hair
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
No me he atrevido a usar estos productos por miedo a mal gastar mi dinero. Que tal funcionan? Mi cabello es muy propenso al frizz
Mayra T.
Kissimmee, FL
How good is this product for curly hair? Is it better for oshea?
Adriana F.
11800 NW 101st Rd VE-1183003 Miami, Fl 33198-1044
My hair is made of curls and it really made it difficult to get the perfect producer for my hair and to remove the frizz, make it a healthy and cute curl. Would this be a good option?
maria eugenia f.
Doral, FL
Contain sulfate and parabens?

Amazon