BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Iris G.
Got these Samples from Influenster & L'Oreal Paris for review purposes .. I used them for the first time and love how good it felt when I was using them they also smell great my hair doesn't feel dry it feels well hidrated and less frizzy so far so good. Thank you @influenster for the opportunity @lorealhair #spon4loreal #samples
Courtney S.
Temecula, CA
This mask definitely left my hair feeling silkier without noticeable weight or pull on my curls. The scent is natural and pleasant. Application is really easy. I give one less star for L'Oreal claiming they don't test on animals, with the disclaimer that they sell in China. If you sell in China, your product is tested on animals. I also give one less star for it containing sulfates and parabens.
3/5 stars
I was given this product for free for my personal opinion.
‪#‎influenster‬
‪#‎extraordinaryhair‬
‪#‎spon4loreal‬
‪#‎ad‬
Brenda C.
Update: This products smells so good and doesn't leave my hair greasy. I love how soft and silky my hair feels after using this products. Added shine and life to my hair. I'll buy this products soon!

Free Samples:
1. @lorealhair #extraordinaryhair Extraordinary Oil Curls Nourishing Shampoo
2.Extraordinary Oil Curls Nourishing Conditioner
3.The Extraordinary Oil Curls Re-Nourish Hair Mask

This products rehydrate, restores & reinfuses bounce on curly hair. For very dry, curly hair.

Alexa K.
I got a sample pack of these products through L'Oréal's website. Having extremely curly hair, it is difficult to find products that add just enough moisture to not make my hair oily. After using the shampoo, conditioner, and mask, I am impressed. My hair is so soft and the curls look great. I would not purchase only because I personally do not like the smell, as I find it strong, and I like to only use sulfate free products, which this is not. I typically cowash my hair, so I would be open to buying the mask though!
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
I have thinning, curly hair that after my children, lost some of it's curl and life. Upon first using the Shampoo, I could immediately tell a difference. My hair wasn't as knotted or dry, and by the time I put the conditioner in, it was super smooth! It was so much easier to comb through, and after using the mask for the first time, it felt fuller and bouncier. LOVE IT!!
Carrie B.
KIMBALL, MI
With curly dry hair I am always looking for the latest and greatest product that will finally be the one to make my hair look & feel amazing. I seen this extraordinary oil curls & was intrigued. Being thrifty I had a coupon for Loreal products so I decided why not give it a try. I purchased the shampoo, conditioner & leave in creme. So far I have not been disappointed in the products. My hair looks and feels amazing. At this point it will be added to the rotation.
G G.
When I heard L'Oréal was doing these kind of products for curly hair I couldn't wait to try. I bought the mask and I've been using it for over two or three months now and at first I saw a difference but I haven't seen much of a 'wow' change. I don't like the way it smells in all honesty but I will purchase this product again. I think L'Oréal is an amazing brand and I think maybe I need to change the way I use this product to fully know if it works for me or not.
Paris S.
Forest Park, GA
I surprisingly enjoyed this product. The conditioner has so much slip in it, it's great for detangling for all of my natural hair ladies. But my favorite product out of all 3 was the nourishment mask. It worked really well my haor feels so hydrates after using it. I will definitely by both conditioners again.
Brittany  W.
Glens Falls, NY
I got to try this out thanks to Loreal through Influnenster. I've used a few of the others in the line and they really dried my hair out so I was really iffy about this. It actually helped my hair so much. I used the shampoo and conditioner first and it left my hair really soft my curls were more bouncy. When I used the masks I fell in LOVE! My hair was sooo soft, it smelled good but not to strong. Normally my hairs kind of dry and doesn't curl as pretty because of it, I have beautiful ringlets. But this left my hair so pretty. I couldn't be more happier happy with this. I will definitely be buying more of the mask for sure.
Michelle S.
I got this in a vox box. I really couldn't tell a that it helped any with my curls, but it helped so much with the frizz. I love the smell, but I feel like it's something that I would only use in the summer because of it. I didn't like that ( because of the different types of oils in it) that it made my hair feel greasy. I felt like the product worked better for me if I used this every other wash and used just a plain Shampoo on my other wash.
Mariana P.
Where can I buy it?
Angelique V.
Has anyone else gone out and bought more after their Influenster products ran out like I did? I freaking love these!
Diana A.
Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl method" friendly?
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
How can I order these products?I want to order all 3 products,
Simone M.
I just bought my first Extraordinary Oils products {shampoo and conditioner} and my question is; what's the difference between using just the shampoo and conditioner verses using the shampoo and conditioner as well as the oil-in-cream and treatment mask?

Walmart