BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Maryann T.
I have the full size of the curling mask and it is amazing! I was sent from loreal 2 samples of the shampoo and conditioner , again amazing! I feel loreal has really stepped up their game in both haircare and makeup. Everything I try from them is great. These products leave your hair so soft and Manageable with no frizzy curls! I will be buying the full size of both the shampoo and conditioner . The packaging is so pretty done in a shinny gold and all apply so simple. I love these products and highly highly recommend trying them all out!
Crystal E.
winter Garden , fl
I have been using this shampoo for under a week and want to recommend it to everyone. I have shorty coily hair that is not chemically processed and tends to be dry, and this has transformed it. It cleans thoroughly and makes my hair soft and silky without weighing it down, gives me nice coils and not much frizz, plus it smells good. I am in love!
Sherry J.
If I could give it 100 stars I would have! This product line saved my hair and brought it back to life. My hair feels so soft after using this. I was reluctant to try it because it was so cheap and I figured it couldn't do much, considering the price. But I was so fooled. I use the mask about 1 time per week and wash and shampoo about twice per week. I have purchased several sets and I go through them quick. Smells nice, feels lightweight when applying, and give beautiful results. Definitely worth trying!
Marissa Z.
Anaheim , CA
I went to Target the other day on a hunt for hair products that will build up my dry hair leaving it hydrated and renourish. I ran into these L'OREAL products and decided to try them out. Within just ONE WASH I noticed a huge difference! I was really shocked on how they worked so well with my hair cause no other product has amazed me like these! I STRONGLY recommend this to anyone with damaged, dry, dehydrated curly or even wavy hair! Really does wonders and I will definitely be buying it again!
Tia N.
Ardmore, TN
I absolutely LOVE this set. My hair is super frizzy and unruly because of my curls, with this set it makes my curls much more defined and I have hardly any friz.
Courtney S.
Temecula, CA
This mask definitely left my hair feeling silkier without noticeable weight or pull on my curls. The scent is natural and pleasant. Application is really easy. I give one less star for L'Oreal claiming they don't test on animals, with the disclaimer that they sell in China. If you sell in China, your product is tested on animals. I also give one less star for it containing sulfates and parabens.
3/5 stars
I was given this product for free for my personal opinion.
‪#‎influenster‬
‪#‎extraordinaryhair‬
‪#‎spon4loreal‬
‪#‎ad‬
Iris G.
Got these Samples from Influenster & L'Oreal Paris for review purposes .. I used them for the first time and love how good it felt when I was using them they also smell great my hair doesn't feel dry it feels well hidrated and less frizzy so far so good. Thank you @influenster for the opportunity @lorealhair #spon4loreal #samples
Brenda C.
Update: This products smells so good and doesn't leave my hair greasy. I love how soft and silky my hair feels after using this products. Added shine and life to my hair. I'll buy this products soon!

Free Samples:
1. @lorealhair #extraordinaryhair Extraordinary Oil Curls Nourishing Shampoo
2.Extraordinary Oil Curls Nourishing Conditioner
3.The Extraordinary Oil Curls Re-Nourish Hair Mask

This products rehydrate, restores & reinfuses bounce on curly hair. For very dry, curly hair.

Alexa K.
I got a sample pack of these products through L'Oréal's website. Having extremely curly hair, it is difficult to find products that add just enough moisture to not make my hair oily. After using the shampoo, conditioner, and mask, I am impressed. My hair is so soft and the curls look great. I would not purchase only because I personally do not like the smell, as I find it strong, and I like to only use sulfate free products, which this is not. I typically cowash my hair, so I would be open to buying the mask though!
Carrie B.
KIMBALL, MI
With curly dry hair I am always looking for the latest and greatest product that will finally be the one to make my hair look & feel amazing. I seen this extraordinary oil curls & was intrigued. Being thrifty I had a coupon for Loreal products so I decided why not give it a try. I purchased the shampoo, conditioner & leave in creme. So far I have not been disappointed in the products. My hair looks and feels amazing. At this point it will be added to the rotation.
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?