BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Curls Collection
he usado la linea loreal por varios años pero esta para rizos no la habia visto, tendre que buscarla en algun otro centro comercial y asi dejar una opinion acerca de como me fue con el producto
Samantha S.
manteca
These products together are amazing for my curls, I have really seen a difference. I love how bouncy my curls are now. The mask helped a lot and I had a nice scent to it.
Crystal  J.
It is that time of the year, my wavy locks tend to look dry and lifeless and depending on the weather, gets frizzy pretty quickly. I decided to give L'Oréal's newest line of hair care (Extraordinary Oils) a try. I tried the Shampoo, Conditioner and the Mask. All three are amazing! Since natural oils are used in this line, my hair didn't feel weighed down with unnecessary moisturizers. And the end result was soft manageable curls that had life! I'm very much in love with the Extraordinary Oils line! This is definitely my favorite pick for Spring!
michelle p.
I received this complements of my vox box! I have very curvy and wavy hair. it tends to frizz very easily. the first thing I noticed was hoe soft my hair was right after using the shampoo. I could hardly believe it. I then used the conditioner, and after I wrapped my hair, (I usually use the "plunking method "on my hair ) it produced the softest most defined curls I have had in years! and the price is right on point! I don't mind the smell, its a bit more perfume like, where I am used to fruity, but I can look past that for the results I achieved.
Yajhayra M.
Miami Shores, FL
My curls love it!! Absolutely love the smell of this shampoo and the gold like color makes me feel great!! It's a yellow cream color that reminds me of gold. It works so well on my curly locks that I do not need a conditioner after. It leaves my hair moist and detangled. Completely surprised by how well it works for my curls. (was not impressed by the conditioner, Don't need it anyway) I am going to definitely buy this shampoo again. I received my complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Angelique V.
This product has worked wonders for my hair I have thick curly hair that was frizzy and dry. Now, my curls are bouncy and moisturized. I follow the three steps every other day and co-wash every day so I also believe that has a lot to do with it. If I could request anything to change it'd be the scent, since its perfumey, Id like it even more if it was a fresh scent.
Rebecca Q.
I have nothing against the shampoo and conditioner in this line, but hair mask actually majorly dried out my hair. I have been testing it out and now that I'm almost half way through the container I can officially say that it is not at all for me and I do not recommend it.
Again I want to say that I am not hating on the whole line, I love their other hair products for curly hair, but this masks really messed up my hair. If you are looking for a good hair mask for dry, curly hair then I would recommend Aussie Moist 3 minute miracle. I have about three backups and it is amazing.
Heather M.
I got this in my VOxBox and while it does wonders for my dry and coarse hair I do not feel it redefined my curls. As a matter of fact after using these products for a week I feel it has made my hair even more frizzy then it usually is which is weird because it does feel so much softer. A simple anti freeze cream helps the frizziness but I don't feel like my curls were "redefined" as the products state. It does make my hair feel softer though and I have noticed my shine coming back so I probably would recommend this to others as a good drugstore option.
Jasmine B.
I liked the conditioner and hair mask more than the shampoo. I would have liked the shampoo more if it didn't have sulfates. It left my hair feeling a little dry after washing.

The conditioner gave me great curl definition. My curls felt smooth and looked healthy and shiny. The hair mask wasn't too thick which made it easier to apply.
Candy C.
I received this product for review from influenster but I bought L'Oreal fiber repair hair mask just a couple weeks ago. I have to say I love extraordinary oil curl mask and I think it works better for my curly hair. I've often wondered what the differences between normal and curly hair products. Is there really a difference at all? yes there is! My curls are bouncier, because it moisturizes without weighing my curls down. Also I love the fragrance of the line. It smells like a high-end perfume. It has notes of citrus, vanilla and musk.
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?