BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Candy C.
I received this product for review from influenster but I bought L'Oreal fiber repair hair mask just a couple weeks ago. I have to say I love extraordinary oil curl mask and I think it works better for my curly hair. I've often wondered what the differences between normal and curly hair products. Is there really a difference at all? yes there is! My curls are bouncier, because it moisturizes without weighing my curls down. Also I love the fragrance of the line. It smells like a high-end perfume. It has notes of citrus, vanilla and musk.
Heather M.
Grovetown, GA
I got this in my VOxBox and while it does wonders for my dry and coarse hair I do not feel it redefined my curls. As a matter of fact after using these products for a week I feel it has made my hair even more frizzy then it usually is which is weird because it does feel so much softer. A simple anti freeze cream helps the frizziness but I don't feel like my curls were "redefined" as the products state. It does make my hair feel softer though and I have noticed my shine coming back so I probably would recommend this to others as a good drugstore option.
Jasmine B.
I liked the conditioner and hair mask more than the shampoo. I would have liked the shampoo more if it didn't have sulfates. It left my hair feeling a little dry after washing.

The conditioner gave me great curl definition. My curls felt smooth and looked healthy and shiny. The hair mask wasn't too thick which made it easier to apply.
Kesh H.
The best thing about these products is the smell. Some people are saying that the scent was way too strong but I love it, and this product gets two stars simply because of that. Other than that... this did not work on my super dry, thick, curly/kinky natural hair. Even while my hair was damp it still felt dry. My hair did not feel moisturized at all. I can see how this might work for someone with a looser curl pattern, but for my tight kinks - absolutely not.

L'Oreal provided me these products as a sample for review purposes.
Maryann T.
I have the full size of the curling mask and it is amazing! I was sent from loreal 2 samples of the shampoo and conditioner , again amazing! I feel loreal has really stepped up their game in both haircare and makeup. Everything I try from them is great. These products leave your hair so soft and Manageable with no frizzy curls! I will be buying the full size of both the shampoo and conditioner . The packaging is so pretty done in a shinny gold and all apply so simple. I love these products and highly highly recommend trying them all out!
Jessica F.
I had received this product previously in a voxbox, but this is my new favorite product for spring that I just purchased myself more! I have had issues finding a great shampoo/conditioner for a long time. Nothing seemed to control my unmanageable curls - yet this product does! Although, I will say that it's not consistent - I've noticed now with the weather changing that it doesn't control frizz as much as it did when it was colder. We'll see how summer works out for me, but I still find that this is a worthwhile product.
Crystal E.
winter Garden , fl
I have been using this shampoo for under a week and want to recommend it to everyone. I have shorty coily hair that is not chemically processed and tends to be dry, and this has transformed it. It cleans thoroughly and makes my hair soft and silky without weighing it down, gives me nice coils and not much frizz, plus it smells good. I am in love!
Sherry J.
If I could give it 100 stars I would have! This product line saved my hair and brought it back to life. My hair feels so soft after using this. I was reluctant to try it because it was so cheap and I figured it couldn't do much, considering the price. But I was so fooled. I use the mask about 1 time per week and wash and shampoo about twice per week. I have purchased several sets and I go through them quick. Smells nice, feels lightweight when applying, and give beautiful results. Definitely worth trying!
Tia N.
Ardmore, TN
I absolutely LOVE this set. My hair is super frizzy and unruly because of my curls, with this set it makes my curls much more defined and I have hardly any friz.
Marissa Z.
Anaheim , CA
I went to Target the other day on a hunt for hair products that will build up my dry hair leaving it hydrated and renourish. I ran into these L'OREAL products and decided to try them out. Within just ONE WASH I noticed a huge difference! I was really shocked on how they worked so well with my hair cause no other product has amazed me like these! I STRONGLY recommend this to anyone with damaged, dry, dehydrated curly or even wavy hair! Really does wonders and I will definitely be buying it again!
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?

Walmart