BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
lasionica a.
Branson, MO
This stuff is absolutely necessary if you have dead dry thirsty hair I'm in the middle of bleaching my hair and have to admit I've put it through a lot of stress the system restored my hair . my favorite part is the re nourish mask I put a little in my hair before I straighten it and it smells and feels fabulous .
Dawn W.
Aiea, HI
I tried L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Curls Collection. I definitely worked after one wash my hair felt more moisturized an my curls had more bounce then it had in a long time. I loved everything about this collection definitely recommend to try. Its definitely worth it your hair will Thank you for it!
Brianna R.
Loganville, GA
I received these products in a voxbox a while ago. I think I wrote a review on it a while ago but can't remember. I decided to revisit the deep conditioner because I can't stand the smell of the one I have and decided to just use it. This deep conditioner is very thick which I love. The smell is pleasant. It's slightly sweet but not over powering. After co-washing my hair I left this in for about 15 minutes and rinsed it out. I ended leaving my hair in my towel for a couple of hour to dry some but when I took it off my hair felt so soft!
Jessica S.
Buffalo, New York
I love L'Oreals New Extraordinary Curls with Argan Oil. This line of products is extra moisturizing. I purchased all three products in the line including shampoo, conditioner and a deep conditioner. After one use my curls were curls again! It also smells awesome.
Angie H.
I received this complimentary of influenster. I have naturally curly hair and had it straightened over the summer and colored it throughout the years . As of late it's felt more dry. And I just received my voxbox from loreal. Sooooooo yay and I decided to try this. ( I have tried MANY products and have tried many products to not only tame but help with the structure of my curls, and non curls) I have shoulder length, I don't use any heat or other damaging items on my hair (other than the dying it. My first impression of this I like the color. It smells nice. While washing my hair I could feel the oil (if you've ever used coconut oil treatment on your hair, you know what I'm talking about) in the shampoo, and it lathered very nicely. After rinsing, I could definitely still feel that slick feeling in hair. I went on to the conditioner. The conditioner (equally as fragrant as the shampoo) recommends to leave it in your hair between 1-3 minutes, so while I finished my shower,
jennifer y.
O Fallon, MO
Definitely an inexpensive got to product for my thick curly hair. I recently tried this and really like the results. It has rained for a week straight here and this girl has NO FRIZZ! I am going to get the whole package on my next trip to the store and can't wait to see the results of the mask and oil also.
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
I have used both lines from L'Oreal both for free however I did buy the curly hair mask myself before trying them out for free. I enjoy this line as it's adding oils into your hair which if you have hair like myself. This would be something to look into. I have dry and curly hair and this helped hydrate my hair and made my hair easier to go through after a shower. I will buy more from this line!
Nerline G.
Acworth, GA
This product line is definitely better than most products that I have used for my 4c curly hair. The shampoo actually shocked me. My hair felt manageable after using the shampoo. I received the product from my influenster box to review for free. I would definitely recommend it to other natural curlies like me.
Jen A.
First of all, I really love the scent of this products. Usually my scalp is super picky what shampoos I use, but this treats my scalp nicely! The scent is really nice. It does make my hair softer too since my curls aren't as soft as when I straighten it so it's nice to have a softer texture with curls! Only thing aside, my frizziness remains, but it does make my hair shinier a little bit!
Jamie D.
I have a really hard time finding a shampoo and conditioner combo that makes my curls look good AND makes my hair smell good! This amazingly does both. My curls were less frizzy and tighter. Really glad I was able to get this item in my @influenster #VoxBox I'll definitely be purchasing this product again!
Genesis J.
How well does the mask work? Will it leave heavy build up?
Yassmin B.
Orlando , FL
I have very thick curly hair and I wonder if this really works with my type of hair!?
Sam R.
1,145 reviews
I want to try i have curly hair
Emma B.
Wendell, NC
Has anyone with 3c/4a hair tried this? How were the results?
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
Has anyone tried the styling products from this line??

Amazon