BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if ...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl ...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl met...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Review for: Shampoo more...
This is a really nice shampoo, it is very concentrated and has lasted me a long time. I purchased at Walgreens with coupons and they were buy one get one free so I was able to buy the conditioner also.
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
Lovveeee this hair care brandd! Made my hair soo soft and smooth, its alot healthier now also.
Definitely recommend this for anyone with hair issues. Will definitely help youu for sure.
Rachel W.
Fredericksburg, VA
I'm not going to lie. I wasn't super thrilled about switching shampoos/conditioners. I got these products as a part of a sampling thing, and didn't open the box for a while because I thought it wouldn't work. But once I tried it..this stuff is AWESOME. I'm a swimmer, and this might be the only shampoo/conditioner that actually makes my hair smell GREAT after swimming..and the smell stays for a couple of days. Plus I love the smell of vanilla, so it's great. My hair smells nice, looks incredible, and isn't frizzy. I'm in love.
Toody B.
Review for: Other more...
I use the Extraordinary Oil Treatment (not for curls, just the regular) and adore it! It totally stops frizz, hydrates my hair and doesn’t leave my hair greasy. I will definitely buy this again.
Cam S.
I got this Voxbox and I think it was s wonderful surprise, it had a really good smell, the shampoo was so luxurious! It left my hair with low to no tangles. I have curly Afro hair and I normally co-wash my hair due to excessive tangles, but with this, my finger moved through my hair easily. The conditioner just added to the softness, not as much slip, but I followed up with the re-nourish mask and a heat cap. Results... Soft healthy feeling hair, I'm impressed! It's going to be a hair staple for me. #Extraordinaryhair#spon4l'oreal. I received this product for testing purposes.
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
Between dyeing, the elements, stress and medications my hair has gotten thin, flat and almost straight. I bought these to give it a shot and I flipping love them! They soften my hair, give it some shine, each time a little of my curls comes back and a little volume as well. The scent is fabulous! I only use the mad 1-3 times a month but the shampoo and conditioner are daily to every other day. I pay almost $4 at WalMart for each shampoo and conditioner and almost $6 there for the mask but it's well worth it. It's even been helping with the humidity frizz I get!
Diana B.
The product line is a good concept. I received all three products for free from Influenster sponsored by L'Oréal. It really changed my hair in just one wash: my split ends were no longer dry, the hair was soft and silky. I even noticed that my sun-damaged and faded ends changed color and start to look more like the rest of the hair after 3 weeks use.
However, this line caused severe itching in my scalp. So disappointing... Another drawback is that shampoo is too liquid so you had to use more product. The conditioner is really hard to rinse and the whole line smells too sweet.
Meaghan H.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Though I was wary at first, since I do have curly hair that is already pretty oily between washes, I really liked this line. The smell was great, first of all—nothing too flowery or overwhelming. The system didn't make my hair much curlier overall, but it made it feel so much more hydrated. The nourishing mask is great for me to use on occasion (it makes my hair a little heavy to use every single time I wash my hair), but I can use the shampoo and conditioner with every shower.
Full disclosure: I received these products for free from Influenster for the purpose of testing and reviewing them
Elise M.
Bend, OR
It's great...if you know your skin alergies...

I was sent this to try for free. And the product really is great. Does everything it says on the tin. To be truthful, my hair loves this stuff. Defined bouncy curls with all the moisture my hair has ever desired. But...my skin isn't so happy with the product. My wrists have had mild hives ever since using this the first time. Truthfully the reaction isn't bad and is not itchy, but those are red bumps. My only known skin irritant is grass hay so I have I no idea what could be causing the reaction. I wish I did. Be careful and know your body ladies.
Tonya W.
NORCROSS, GA
I really like the L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Curls Collection...the nourishing conditioner and re-nourish mask is super hydrating and nourishing on my dry curly hair. I like to apply the re-nourish mask first, wrap my hair in a towel and leave on for about 30 minutes before shampooing for deep conditioning which leaves my hair feeling so soft and hydrated. I highly recommend this if you have dry curly hair, it has become one of my go to brands for hair care.
Yassmin B.
Orlando , FL
I have very thick curly hair and I wonder if this really works with my type of hair!?
Genesis J.
How well does the mask work? Will it leave heavy build up?
Sam R.
I want to try i have curly hair
Deborah H.
Charleston, WV
I have wavy hair and am looking for a shampoo to make it a little more curlyw. will thus shampoo help me?
Amanda O.
Nampa, ID
Is this a good product for dry curly hair?