Genesis J.

How well does the mask work? Will it leave heavy build up?

Jerrica B.
Jerrica B.
2 years, 5 months ago
I love the mask. As soon as I put it on my hair my curls become more defined. I haven't experienced build up but I don't use it often, only like every 2 weeks.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Mogadore, OH
2 years, 5 months ago
I only use the mask, at most, twice a week. It is a thicker and heavier formula than a regular conditioner. I would assume that using every day, it would leave a build up. Other than that, the mask is great. I have used other masks and I do believe this is one of the better ones.