Joanne H.

Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?

Amy J.
Amy J.
2 years, 6 months ago
I have red and black hair and I wash my hair everyday. And so far I haven't noticed my hair color changed. Other shampoos I've used on my colored hair made my red fade in like 5 days. It's been 2 weeks since I colored my hair and it's still looking good!!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Reading, PA
2 years, 9 months ago
I have pink, purple, black and blue hair and so far so good. I guess it would depend on the frequency used and type of hair dye
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
2 years, 10 months ago
My hair is colored darker than natural and I haven't had any issues. The product itself has sort of a yellow tint (I assume from oils- think cocoa butter yellow.) which could *possibly* cause issues but I doubt it honestly.
2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! I usually use the L'Oreal Color vibrant, so I was thinking it would be alright.... I'm going to try it. =)
taelor b.
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
2 years, 10 months ago
It will probably be alright, but I wouldn't use a lot of concentration on the ends. It hasn't messed with my blonde highlights.