Courtney S.
Temecula, CA
This mask definitely left my hair feeling silkier without noticeable weight or pull on my curls. The scent is natural and pleasant. Application is really easy. I give one less star for L'Oreal claiming they don't test on animals, with the disclaimer that they sell in China. If you sell in China, your product is tested on animals. I also give one less star for it containing sulfates and parabens.
3/5 stars
I was given this product for free for my personal opinion.
‪#‎influenster‬