Alexa K.
I got a sample pack of these products through L'Oréal's website. Having extremely curly hair, it is difficult to find products that add just enough moisture to not make my hair oily. After using the shampoo, conditioner, and mask, I am impressed. My hair is so soft and the curls look great. I would not purchase only because I personally do not like the smell, as I find it strong, and I like to only use sulfate free products, which this is not. I typically cowash my hair, so I would be open to buying the mask though!