Sherry J.
If I could give it 100 stars I would have! This product line saved my hair and brought it back to life. My hair feels so soft after using this. I was reluctant to try it because it was so cheap and I figured it couldn't do much, considering the price. But I was so fooled. I use the mask about 1 time per week and wash and shampoo about twice per week. I have purchased several sets and I go through them quick. Smells nice, feels lightweight when applying, and give beautiful results. Definitely worth trying!