BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #10 in Curl Enhancing

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if this wou...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl one? I'm...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl method" fri...4 Answers
Vee R.
Sunnyvale, CA
To start off with the L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil Curl Collection (shampoo, conditioner, and hair mask) the smell is AMAZING! The scent of all three products had me thinking I was at a luxurious hair salon/spa.
Shampoo: When I first tried it, I poured a regular sized (my version of bigger than a quarter) amount onto my palm and proceeded with my lathering. When I usually lather, I'm used to a lot of soap suds in my hair; but with the amount I had first poured into my hair I felt it was not enough suds. The shampoo contains what it says OIL and because of the oil, it felt like I had nothing in my hair. As I keep using it I use more product than I would compared to my previous Pantene Pro-V Curls shampoo.
Conditioner: I absolutely LOVE this product!! With bigger than a quarter amount that I pour onto my hand the conditioner does its job! I do not feel the need to apply of lot of conditioner into my hair, its easily to apply and lather around my hair. After rinsing the conditioner and applying my regular styling products of TREsemme Mousse, and Aussie Mega Volume Hairspray, the conditioner's scent remains in my hair the entire day.
Hair Mask: The oil scent is very concentrated and like I mentioned earlier the scent reminds me of a salon/spa. I use it once to two times a week and I leave it on for five minutes. It also leaves a scent lasting all day and hair extremely soft. One day I did not have any time to apply styling products onto my hair, so I just put my hair into bun then let it dry afterwards. I noticed that my hair dried nicely and my curls were extremely soft. The downside to this mask is because it is more concentrated with oil, I find the need to apply a lot of product to condition my entire hair.
Mayra R.
I first received the regular Extraordinary Hair line from Influenster despite having curly hair. I didn't have high hopes for it but I actually loved it for the most part (except one product). So I wanted to get this collection as well to see if it would work even better. I didn't notice any significant changes for the better. In fact, I think the regular line might have worked better for my hair. Maybe it's because they use different oils. When I used the shampoo from the regular collection I immediately felt like my hair was softer while with this collection I didn't notice a difference until after I used the conditioner. The mask did soften my hair more as well. I would've loved for this line to include a different leave-in product and not defer to the one in the regular line up as that's the one product I didn't care for. My hair is on the dry side and it did nothing for it really. I would need something thicker and more moisturizing. But overall I like this collection but for me the regular line worked just as well if not a little better.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
I actually received this free from Crowdtap last month. I really dislike when a company makes something for curls and has sulfates in it. People are are serious about curl care do not like shampoos that are not SLS-Free and the shampoo in this system is not SLS-free that knocked two stars off for me because by this time L'Oreal should know better. On top of that it has red dye in it. WHen red dye and sulfates mix on my hands, they blister.

The conditioner and the hair mask are great. If you do use this system, I suggest using the hair mask as a pre-poo treatment. After shampooing leave the conditioner on for 5 minutes so it can really get into those curls. The conditioner is not a good one for co-washing because it has too many ingredients that are left behind on the hair to give it an adequate cleansing.
Jessica S.
Martinsville, IN
I have long, thick, wavy/curly that can be quite dry & frizzy. I've only used this product 3 times, & so far I am really liking it. First thing I notice is the scent, it smells so good. It's a sweet floral/ coconut scent. The next thing I notice is how soft my hair immediately begins to feel. My hair gets quite tangled & this smooths it out to where I can run my fingers through it. It has made my hair so much more shiny as well. So far I am really liking this & the other Extraordinary Oil Curls products. I even noticed my husband used it when I went in for a hug & could smell it on him. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends & family.
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
Between dyeing, the elements, stress and medications my hair has gotten thin, flat and almost straight. I bought these to give it a shot and I flipping love them! They soften my hair, give it some shine, each time a little of my curls comes back and a little volume as well. The scent is fabulous! I only use the mad 1-3 times a month but the shampoo and conditioner are daily to every other day. I pay almost $4 at WalMart for each shampoo and conditioner and almost $6 there for the mask but it's well worth it. It's even been helping with the humidity frizz I get!
Maiesha M.
Plano, TX
I received these products in a voxbox for free to review. I was super excited to try these products and see if they worked on my thick, curly hair. They felt great while in my hair but I was disappointed after I rinsed it out. Once dry, my hair didn't feel softer or smoothr. I was also turned off by the strong, perfume-like smell of the shampoo and mask. The conditioner was much milder. The products also contain dyes and sulfates which is a big turn-off. I would not purchase these products on my own. I wouldn't say that these products are for ethnic hair.
Breanna L.
Centralia, IL
These samples were given to me by Loreal Paris for review purposes. I really liked the sweet fragrance the shampoo and conditioner have. They leave my hair feeling soft and in good condition and not weighed down. My hair dresser says Loreal is a good brand for the cheaper price you pay. I will be using it all the time. I did not like the conditioning mask due to it being a little chunky when you try to put it on your hair. It does seem like they have chosen light weight oils to put in this. Love it. I've been recommending it to family and friends.
Crystal  J.
It is that time of the year, my wavy locks tend to look dry and lifeless and depending on the weather, gets frizzy pretty quickly. I decided to give L'Oréal's newest line of hair care (Extraordinary Oils) a try. I tried the Shampoo, Conditioner and the Mask. All three are amazing! Since natural oils are used in this line, my hair didn't feel weighed down with unnecessary moisturizers. And the end result was soft manageable curls that had life! I'm very much in love with the Extraordinary Oils line! This is definitely my favorite pick for Spring!
Dani W.
I got this product line to try because I had been doing okay with the Dove curl line, and I wanted to switch it up and try something different to see how my hair responded. Well, this product is AMAZING. After one wash I felt the smooth, the softness and the curl definition. It made me feel so pretty and so good about my hair that I wore it down more, I normally keep my hair up in a pony or in a bun because my curls are so unruly and frizzy. The shampoo and conditioner did wonders, now I just have to figure out where they sell the hair oil!
Brianna R.
Loganville, GA
I received these products in a voxbox a while ago. I think I wrote a review on it a while ago but can't remember. I decided to revisit the deep conditioner because I can't stand the smell of the one I have and decided to just use it. This deep conditioner is very thick which I love. The smell is pleasant. It's slightly sweet but not over powering. After co-washing my hair I left this in for about 15 minutes and rinsed it out. I ended leaving my hair in my towel for a couple of hour to dry some but when I took it off my hair felt so soft!
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?