BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #9 in Styling Products

For dry, curly hair.

Discover an incredible rebirth for dry curls. Renourishes, redefines curls in just one wash.

• I've been going natural for over a year now. I wonder if this wou...1 Answers
  • Does this product work better than the l'oreal ever curl one? I'm...1 Answers
  • Is this line sulfate and paraben free? Or "curly girl method" fri...4 Answers
Danyelle C.
Review for: Other more...
I received a complimentary post color hair repair mask from Influenster and the only thing i liked what the smell. It made my hair look dry and frizzy. However, i purchased the elvive extraordinary oil curl reviving butter balm to use on my daughters hair. She has curly hair and this conditioning balm was amazing. Detangled her Hair, brought her curls back to life and made her hair smell so good. I got it on sale at target for $4.18, reg price was $5.99. Will buy again even if not on sale.
Denise R.
Roswell, GA
Review for: Conditioner, Shampoo more...
I saw a commercial for this and I'm always looking for something that will revive my curls. This is amazing. I barely have to use anything bigger than a quarter on my hair and instantly hooky can feel the tangles come right out. It leaves my curls very bouncy and soft to the touch. I'm very pleased with this product
Miyoshi h.
Portsmouth
Review for: Re-Nourish Mask Tub more...
I used the mask and it’s sitting in my parched tressed as I type. As soon as I applied the product, my damaged curls started to crinkle up. There is not a straight hair on my head. I love it already. I purchased the mask because it was on sale so I will purchase the rest of the system ASAP! Love it 😍
Jasmine M.
Dallas, TX
I used the full system of shampoo,conditioner,and hair mask and while I did find my hair was softer and smoother than normal it wasn't any more than I expected. My hair was shiny but I didn't care for the fragrance either. A good product but not my favorite.
🌹Abigail S.
Parkville, MD
This whole system is amazing, yes it has sulfates and silcons but my hair isn't really affected by it. My curls are extremely defined after using the system and my hair feels soft and my curls pop.
Meghan J.
['Saint Paul', 'MN'], MN
Nice price point but personally I don't believe products for textured hair should have the drying ingredients that this one has! This is my issue with buying products from large companies, they tend to skimp over the true health of the hair when creating formulas. Smelled nice but I personally don't feel like it did much for my hair.
Arielle F.
Forest Hills, NY
Review for: Conditioner, Shampoo, Re-Nourish Mask Tub more...
I have dry hair and super tight curls! I use this cream, but at the end of my styling routine. I always put on gel, then mousse and then top it off with this lovely styling cream - it smells amazing and makes my curls stay smooth and tight
Katherine m.
Tulsa
Review for: Conditioner, Shampoo more...
I love this shampoo and conditioner. Leaves hair soft and it revived my curls. The smell is amazing ! I just started using it but I don’t plan on switching to anything different any time soon. It lasted me about 3 weeks before having to buy some more! The only thing is , I can’t find it in any bigger bottles. I recommend.
Omii V.
New Bedford, MA
Love how the loreal oil curl nourishing shampoo and conditioner work for my hair smells very good and keeps my hair feeling nice and healthy! L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Curls Collection
Thammy F.
I just recently got this product, but so far it’s not really any different then the other L’oreal curl shampoo I used to use, it leaves my hair soft and smells good. But I wouldn’t really reccomend it for curly hair girls who are recovering their curls like I am.
Kathy M.
Moundville, AL
Please tell me how to order these product
Janelle R.
Did anyone else not love this?
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is it good for chemically treated hair?
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Revived this in my voxbox but I don't have curly hair. Will I still get any benefits from this??
Joanne H.
Has anyone used this on colored hair? My all over color is natural (and curly which is why i received this Voxbox) and I have a balayage. Will this change the color of my balayage if i use it?