BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Paris Color Vibrancy Shampoo & Conditioner keeps color-treated hair beyond brilliant as the Anti-Oxidant [UV] system. For best results, use the Shampoo & Conditioner for up to 60 days of sealed color vibrancy*.*Based on 4 washings per week using the system of shampoo and conditioner. see more...

• Does this work on all different colored hair?1 Answers
Nora M.
Nora M.
New York , NY
I've loved L'Oréal hair products for quite a while and this may be the best line for color treated hair (even better than their Ever Pure line). As a natural brunette with purple streaks in my hair, I endure a lot of bleaching and coloring. This three step treatment, especially the mask, has kept my hair so soft, shiny, and strong-feeling - I notice a heightened sense of elasticity, especially when putting my hair up. Great line, smells wonderful but not overpowering, and the red packaging is very cute!
Dakota K.
Dakota K.
Jacksonville, FL
I just dyed part of my hair red from blonde and I've used this shampoo and conditioner for 1 month and it has helped color stay bright and vibrant in my hair. I love it for a drug store shampoo. Will deff continue getting it.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Jacksonville, AR
I bought this shampoo and conditioner in hopes that it would preserve my hair color and make it clean and shiny! I knew Loreal was reliable brand so I said why not. It has definitely exceeded my expectations!
april k.
april k.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this shampoo and the way it make my hair feel afterwards. I recommend this product to anyone who is tired of their hair feeling even more grease then before you washed your hair.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Love love love this drugstore shampoo conditioner line. Great quality and it smells amazing!! You won't be disappointed!
Holly L.
Holly L.
Not salon quality but deff does the job when you don't have time or money to run to an actual salon
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Perfect makes my hair feel so soft smells amazing great priced love this 100% happy
Mary C.
Mary C.
I went on vacation and forgot my color shampoo, I wound up at drug store and purchased large size travel sizes and it was perfect. The lather was fabulous and the scent was great. It added great bounce and body to my fine thin hair and I will purchase this product in regular size now. I highly recommend this color shampoo by L'OREAL. 5 stars.
Chrissy G.
Chrissy G.
West Warwick, RI
This product actually didn’t help me in any way shape or form. I was disappointed. It seemed to strip the color from my hair rather than maintain it.
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
Belton, TX
This is a wonderful product. I could immediately tell a difference in the manageability of my hair it was so easy to comb through and usually it's a big tangled mess.
Tori S.
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
Does this work on all different colored hair?